slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Check the OP, it includes basic information (like current content, walkthrough).
For a direct answer, Sakura goes up to lvl2, Ino lvl1 (mistake was already mentioned), and the others aren't included yet.
ah, yes see it now.

guess my habit of skimming the OP has backfired this time. Thanks for letting me know regardless!

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
There shouldn't be a problem, the dev just needs to put a notice on the main menu that all characters depicted are over 18.
Also to be fair @epidemico even starting this convo runs the risk of ruining peoples fun, the mods are going to see this discussion and debate whether or not to take it down because people have a problem with the games characters.
At the end of the day there is no issue or risk to the dev both irl and on this forum considering people like the four elements trainer (and many more) have been doing this for ages.

p.s. @speedapple Good shit dev, loving the story and art so far, hope this game continues to grow and you manage to make all 4 arcs :) .
Oh haha, yeah, not too worried about the forum, just a tad concerned about other platforms.
Hopefully the game will grow haha. Looking to add in more art and flair when we get big enough.

Well, people here are a little "touchy" with mere drawings it seems. In any case if you can't keep posting updates here tell us where you gonna put them please.
I'm really looking forward to this game.
Hopefully it doesn't comes to that haha.

It's cool you're gonna fix the few named bugs mentioned in the thread and you mentioned next build. Is the next build gonna be a hotfix or will it be the next month version?
I think someone already leaked the new version with the hotfix. v0.1.3 should have all the bugs mentioned above fixed.

It should be noted that Tenten never gets married to anyone, so if you wanna screw with the continuity a bit, you probably can.
Wasn't there some speculation that she married Lee or something? XD

I would like to have the Dev think about not finishing one character before going to another.

i know why people voted for it, it is because they want to have one character in fear or having a not finished game so it is better to have one character ending instead of none

now, since it was voted i at least hope that the dev think about moving then at least more equally we can have focus on sakura or hinata example but i hope that we can't go all the way with then, because i want to have some threesome and it is a logic to not focus on one and we can have a all over the world corruption try to imagine if we focus on tsunade and then she began to act all slut etc the others would perceive what she do? so a all over corruption is more realistic, we can have a focus on one for example but we need to have at least some lock to not let you do things unless X thing happens you can't have x happen if Y did not happen etc hope you understand, following it.
I see, yeah that makes sense. Too many unfinished games around here unfortunately. I'll work out a plan to try to have something everyone would be happy with.

First off: amazing work! keep it up!:) Second: About time someone made a parody game where you can get the women pregnant as part of the story. the only other parody games that I know of that have this feature are bvb1, bvb2, and four elements trainer. Can't wait to get the girls pregnant and mess up the time line as a result!
However, after playing this I want the same treatment given to Fairy Tail.
Thanks! Had a Patron that requested that I do Fairy Tail instead haha, but I wasn't really familiar with the source material, though it might have been fun XD

oh my, this thread already has walls of text..

that aside, the game seems good so far. dunno if I reached the end of content or not though... got Ino up to ~250 sub, with no level up, all animations and text seem good. Sakura ~550 sub, level 2; This time, I noticed that with the footjob, whether or not you seal off her mind doesn't matter, the text is the same.

are Tenten and hinata not in the game yet? couldn't get into hinata's home, and the academy only had an option to look around (never "found" anything by doing that)
Check the OP, it includes basic information (like current content, walkthrough).
For a direct answer, Sakura goes up to lvl2, Ino lvl1 (mistake was already mentioned), and the others aren't included yet.

Edit: The OP has an open poll about what the focus in development should be (one character at a time or all slower at once), so content for others could probably get delayed.
ah, yes see it now.

guess my habit of skimming the OP has backfired this time. Thanks for letting me know regardless!
Thanks for replying Zecret! And sorry for the late reply Slayerfox. But yeah, like what Zecret said, currently only Sakura and Ino are in the game, with Sakura going up to level 2 and Ino to level 1!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Wasn't there some speculation that she married Lee or something? XD
It's laziness on the part of the writers honestly to not have revealed it by now. Tenten herself has shown up in Boruto so rarely, the only time she's shown is in connection to her Weapon's Shop. The speculation runs wild but I think the writers have had such hard time coming up with it because they can't bring themselves to answer "Who the hell would fuck Lee?"

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
A slutty version of their outfit is planned haha, along with the option to make them wear what you want them to wear, but it will be one of those things that you will be able to make them wear when you have a higher degree of control over them.

The making them drones vs making them like you thing seems interesting...
Thanks for the kind words, if you ever find some of the lines that they are saying are a bit out of character, do let me know yeah!

I'm not too confident in writing lines and dialogue for them I'm afraid, the art needed is also a different issue to tackle, so might not be too possible at the moment.

Gotcha, I found the error, thanks for letting me know! The new update should have this fixed.

To be fair, some RPG maker games are pretty good though, I think the problem is that some devs don't know how to take advantage of the engine they use, a lot of the time, sometimes the devs are short on content and they start to confuse grinding with content, and some of them don't really put a lot of effort into trying to make it good, which is an issue in itself.

Thanks! Jii is a pretty talented artist!

Thanks! Glad a lot of people like the decision to have the art being as close to the original as possible as opposed to something hyper-sexual proportions! The design for the protag was pretty tough haha, actually considered an anbu type of mask, but some people in the server seemed very opposed to him having a mask. So I pretty much made a compromise with a half mask, the battler sprite will be improved upon though, the one we currently have is a work in progress cause the actual one isn't finished yet, hopefully the final product will look better!

As for the girls, what do you mean by "specific fetishes or are they all gonna have their own version of everything?"

Oh, happy to see that it was enjoyable for you haha. At higher levels the scenes and expressions will be different and you can do the reverse to them XD

Gotcha, found the error and fixed both of them! Thanks for letting me know, appreciate it!

Yeap, this is during the period when he was missing, the next arc will be set around the time he came back to the village, and we'll get to play with the girls when they're looking their best hahahahaha

Thanks for the report, I should have the error fixed now! The next update should have the issue anymore!
There will be more girls in the future haha, not sure who you are looking for specifically, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haha, console? But seriously though, let me know if it wasn't done by console, it might be a bug.

Currently only Sakura and Ino have content, with Sakura being the only one that you can expand your control over.

Keep the feedback coming tho, I would love to hear them!
Don´t worry, I was editing the save file for unlock the sex scene with sakura and well, I change a few more things xd

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
I like everything but in future can at start of fight can we be told how much hp enemy has or like some book in our room that tell us how much hp they have

Eios

Jun 10, 2017
This game is looking great already. I can't wait for the girls to be corrupted and willing to serve you.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I hope option 2 wins, it's fun to advance a bit with everyone at the same time instead of having to focus on a single girl per update
Haha, the poll results aren't too far off, maybe that might be the case!

You start a new project without finishing the other one? Now I am worried.
Nano will be ending pretty soon, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a second project out to set up the base so that there will be something for the Patrons to play once Nano ends. That said, I also tend to have an open window of about 2 weeks every month after the Patron release, so I figured it would be a good chance to work on another game so that Patrons would get more bang for their buck so to speak.

Keep it up, man. Looks great so far!
Thanks! Hope you enjoyed it!

So is the bear in the fight not supposed to have a health bar or anything?
Currently the HP of teammates and enemies are hidden, it will be a passive that will be unlocked once you manage to control Hinata, much like how you gain an ability after controlling Sakura and another ability after you controlled Ino. I thought the climb would be interesting to players!

Welcome With New Project, Dev! I hope you not Give Up! :) :) :) :)
Thanks!

Don´t worry, I was editing the save file for unlock the sex scene with sakura and well, I change a few more things xd
Haha I see I see, that's a relief.

I like everything but in future can at start of fight can we be told how much hp enemy has or like some book in our room that tell us how much hp they have
Yeap! It's planned that you will be able to see how much HP an enemy or ally has left once you manage to control Hinata!

This game is looking great already. I can't wait for the girls to be corrupted and willing to serve you.
Haha, look forward to it! Hopefully it'll be quite a fun ride!

Reactions: JamesWhisky

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Nano will be ending pretty soon, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a second project out to set up the base so that there will be something for the Patrons to play once Nano ends. That said, I also tend to have an open window of about 2 weeks every month after the Patron release, so I figured it would be a good chance to work on another game so that Patrons would get more bang for their buck so to speak.
Ending soon? But did't only 2 room being release per month for Nano? From what I read in the thread, it would take about a year to finish it.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
You can type in sa_control = 3 and ino_control = 2 to get sakura sex and ino blowjob scene. They are a bit bugged though. To be expected since they are not intended to be in the game.

Reactions: Katze
4.20 star(s) 87 Votes