pizzacat

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Been watching this for awhile and just wanted to say very nice game.
Both the designs and the writing seem spot on with the naruto universe and it's characters, and how you did the corruption is just wonderful. Wish you good luck with this.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Holy crap you guys are fast. I'll be asking for ownership of the thread so that I'll be able to manage and update stuff quicker, but I'll try to answer some basic questions/ concerns that you guys have here for now.

So generally I'm going for the usual in my games lol, or rather that one other game haha. Gonna be mostly: Mind control, corruption, semi-sandbox, and maybe pregnancy.

Trying to avoid the whole trainer thing, trying to make it more interesting by getting some mini games in instead of "click on this action for x times, then moving on to the next action". Let me know if you have any suggestions yeah!

The art is original, I gave specific instructions to the artist to have the art as close to the original as possible. Glad to see that paid off XD

Yeah haha, going for a more realistic type of thing instead of the whole "larger than head boobs and butts for everyone". Gonna be using the original body types of the characters from the show, or at least as close as possible haha.

I swear to God you better not be Suffaru, but if you're not, thanks man haha. Didn't know people knew my name XD

There's a new update that fixed those errors, but well, I technically can't share them here being the dev and all lol.

The Shippuden versions of the girls are gonna be in it haha. Gonna be breaking the game into 4 arcs, mostly to set up the story and get the mc's first batch of followers lol. Anyway, I have a whole plan for it which I'm not gonna bore you with lol.

That shouldn't happen, I'll take a look at it in the morning, but it should be killable, they have like 5k Hp or something.

Currently Sakura and Ino can be unlocked, with Sakura able to be upgraded.

That's about it, sorry if I made some mistakes in spelling or grammar or if I sound rude while replying, it's late and I didn't expect that I would be doing this tonight lol, my brain isn't exactly working at 100% right now haha, wanted to set the thread up myself and get everything proper before getting it released.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of the game! It is still a WIP, and I'm working on improving the:
-Battle system
-Story
-Sex scenes

If you have any suggestions or questions, just drop them here yeah, I'll answer them in the morning!

about sex scenes, is it possible to add some dp (double penetration) or gb (gangbang) action? am rly sorry if this is in the game already but anyway tnx fot the answer.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Are there pictures of the bonus girls and Tsunade pregnant? No not fan art but scenes for this game I am curious about what they would look like.

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
Are there pictures of the bonus girls and Tsunade pregnant? No not fan art but scenes for this game I am curious about what they would look like.
Not yet no but it shouldnt be too hard to imagine how it'll be done since the start of the game shows how and the art assets display how the main girls look like separately

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
new update just came out btw, anyone wanna share?
As a side note does anyone know why tsunade's animations are done in a different style from everything else?

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
Does anyone know the actual difference between the 0.15d and 0.15e and the ways to get to those scenes? I can't seem to trigger any event. Thanks

JohnyXD

Feb 10, 2017
I've discovered a potential cheese (exploit whatever you call it) on the barriers thing, if you hit the wall (aka fail and wake her up) you can just go and put the mouse cursor in the middle and backscroll / page up and it'll go back to the minigame then click the goal making you complete it with 0 effort > w>

Personally, I use Alt+Tab after I start, put the cursor where I need it then Alt+Tab back.

Reactions: Reij
D

Deleted member 1569344

Please anyone post the link for the new version please please please :cry::cry::cry::cry:

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes