Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
About the next arc, I saw a pic on the first posts but I'm not sure how it will be developed. Will we still have power over them and we'll deepen it or it will gradually disappear and we'll have to play with them more?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
About the next arc, I saw a pic on the first posts but I'm not sure how it will be developed. Will we still have power over them and we'll deepen it or it will gradually disappear and we'll have to play with them more?
from what ive heard arc 2 will start with you having control over your girls still and better yet theyll be helpin you acquire new girls which i look forward to very much >:3

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
from what ive heard arc 2 will start with you having control over your girls still and better yet theyll be helpin you acquire new girls which i look forward to very much >:3
I can't stress enough how much I'd love to have Ino play a prominent role in this. Like her clan's mind jutsus are perfect excuse to make her like the head of the harem and in charge of enslaving other girls.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I can't stress enough how much I'd love to have Ino play a prominent role in this. Like her clan's mind jutsus are perfect excuse to make her like the head of the harem and in charge of enslaving other girls.
not to mention after sharing your power with her to reach the full control could/should mean she would be just as good at getting control of new girls for you if not better since mind games are her specialty and shes had waaaay more experience messin with minds then your character

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
on the walkthrough it says that having all girls level 3 would skip the fight with Tsunade but i have the girls max level and still had to fight her when upgrading her control

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
on the walkthrough it says that having all girls level 3 would skip the fight with Tsunade but i have the girls max level and still had to fight her when upgrading her control
You gotta have the side girls Level 3 as well. Shizune, Anko and Kurenai.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
is there any cheats?
not currently, mainly cause there isnt enough to justify 'needing' cheats currently, but i do believe it was stated there will be cheats in the future once it becomes a bit more relevant. currently doggos main focus on the game is finishing arc 1 and getting things planned and set up for arc 2 though so it could be a bit

hamphield

May 30, 2019
is there any cheats?

Cheats
ryo=# (money)
mc_hp=#
mc_chakra=#
mc_str=# (Strength)
mc_dex=# (Dexterity)
mc_agi=# (Agility)
mc_edu=# (Endurance)
mc_ctrl=# (Chakra control)
mc_knw=# (Knowledge)
mc_maxhp=#
mc_maxchakra=#

?_sub=# (Character submission)
?_lust=# (Character Lust)
?_control=# (Character control level Max 5)

Replace "?" with the character
- sakura
- ino
- tenten
- hinata
- anko
- kurenai
- shizune
- tsunade

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
why does it say that Anko and Kurenai relieve themselves when I skip at night? does that mean that they can be accessed in the bedroom?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes