goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I can't get Anko.. I know I need to get Tenten 90 lust but every night she managed to release herself and i lost -50 lust

Reactions: Unusedid

tenyasha591

Jul 14, 2020
Anyone know what scene I'm missing here for Hinata? Or is this just a gallery bug.
it's the scene with the maid outfit when you fuck her outside. Can be done at night with "have fun with her outdoors". if you already done it then it's just a bug

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
it's the scene with the maid outfit when you fuck her outside. Can be done at night with "have fun with her outdoors". if you already done it then it's just a bug
Whats the chances? I've talked with her during the day at her house for 20-25 days straight. So far nothing has changed

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone !

I can't get Anko.. I know I need to get Tenten 90 lust but every night she managed to release herself and i lost -50 lust
IIRC, Night Phase>First option>something about masturbation, then select unable to relieve self (or something along that line. That should prevent the -50. Or use a save editor and change her lust; someone posted what you need to look for earlier, something about [name]_lust

Whats the chances? I've talked with her during the day at her house for 20-25 days straight. So far nothing has changed
Don't remember, but you can saveedit to get the scene (I'm not 100% sure on this though). The variable should be what someone else said, something like Hinata_maiduniform. Just load the file on something like saveeditonline, then Ctrl+F for the variable, and change it. Believe it's a 0 if you don't have the clothing/scene, thus change it to a 1.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
How the hell do you beat Tsunade?
the way i did it was i kept her locked with ino's mind transfer, poisoned her, then attacked till i won makin sure to relock her whenever she broke out of the mind transfer. you can also use the weapon scroll skill loaded up with a ton of money to 1shot/near 1shot her but that only works for one of the fights since you dont get an opening between the 2 fights to 'recharge' the scroll

Reactions: Yamemai

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Are you really talking or are you "talking"? She won't give you the outfit if you trigger her day sex scene.

Scarlet17

Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone !

Go to your home and choose Ten Ten, then select "Manipulate her Behavior" then select "Make her unable to cum while masturbating" this should prevent the -50 lust.

• Red Heart
Reactions: goovraedt

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
now that you mention it that kinda surprises me too, maybe jikage with have stuff with kaguya in act 3 if were lucky
Too powerful to control, it took descendants of the Otsutsukis to defeat her because they had specific traits passed by those descendants. All she would have to do is cast Infinite Tsukuyomi and it's an instant game over for you. The MC had trouble with the FAR less powerful Tsunade even with the help of his entire group up to that point.

vahsek

Feb 27, 2019
how do i fight tsunade?
she is too strong to fight
what stats should i have to fight her
coz i seem to have to fight her anyway
in walkthrough it says i can skip fight but it doesn't seems so
HELP Pleasse

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Cheats
ryo=# (money)
mc_hp=#
mc_chakra=#
mc_str=# (Strength)
mc_dex=# (Dexterity)
mc_agi=# (Agility)
mc_edu=# (Endurance)
mc_ctrl=# (Chakra control)
mc_knw=# (Knowledge)
mc_maxhp=#
mc_maxchakra=#

?_sub=# (Character submission)
?_lust=# (Character Lust)
?_control=# (Character control level Max 5)

Replace "?" with the character
- sakura
- ino
- tenten
- hinata
- anko
- kurenai
- shizune
- tsunade
thank you

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
For some reason I don't even get the opportunity to fight Tsunade. I have all the main girls at control lvl 5. All the side characters maxed too. I have the items that are required and start the event and stats maxed at 50, but when i put my hand on Tsunade to control her the game waits a bit and then tells me I'm not strong enough.

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
IMG_2830.jpg

I can't seem to find and unlock this missing outfit. It is the only thing left that is available in the entire game that i have not unlocked.

What is this outfit and how do i get it?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Too powerful to control, it took descendants of the Otsutsukis to defeat her because they had specific traits passed by those descendants. All she would have to do is cast Infinite Tsukuyomi and it's an instant game over for you. The MC had trouble with the FAR less powerful Tsunade even with the help of his entire group up to that point.
well there also wasnt a power like your character has in the show, the closest would be mind transfer which was never tried on her. yeah shes basically a god but im pretty sure the only factor that matters in this case would be the strength of her mind, obviously she could just destroy you in an instant if you tried but theres other options like since the main part of your characters jutsu is gettin your chakra into the target to corrupt their mind from the inside out maybe your character could do that after she gets sealed away, she could be like his secret weapon for when he went to make his final move at taking over and for sex scenes they could claim that in order to infuse your chakra in her while shes sealed that you gotta go into her mind and you could have scenea via a dream like sequence. idk how realistic that all is but its just the first idea i had to make it work

frontier14th

Jun 28, 2018
how do i fight tsunade?
she is too strong to fight
what stats should i have to fight her
coz i seem to have to fight her anyway
in walkthrough it says i can skip fight but it doesn't seems so
HELP Pleasse
dude u re so noob or what ? use brain of urs not only ur dick.

just poison her early, stun n hit ussualy, if she awake from stun, do the same trick n repeat, it ez af

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well there also wasnt a power like your character has in the show, the closest would be mind transfer which was never tried on her. yeah shes basically a god but im pretty sure the only factor that matters in this case would be the strength of her mind, obviously she could just destroy you in an instant if you tried but theres other options like since the main part of your characters jutsu is gettin your chakra into the target to corrupt their mind from the inside out maybe your character could do that after she gets sealed away, she could be like his secret weapon for when he went to make his final move at taking over and for sex scenes they could claim that in order to infuse your chakra in her while shes sealed that you gotta go into her mind and you could have scenea via a dream like sequence. idk how realistic that all is but its just the first idea i had to make it work
Remember the one flaw of the jutsu in the game, it requires contact. She'd destroy anyone attempting to get that close instantly unless they are on her level already.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Remember the one flaw of the jutsu in the game, it requires contact. She'd destroy anyone attempting to get that close instantly unless they are on her level already.
yeah which is why i said idk how realistically it would work, the main part is infusing your chakra into your target which is normally done through physical contact but hypothetically if youre powerful enough you could do it through other means like the mind transfer jutsu possibly. at least imo that would be a somewhat reasonable possibility, especially since by act 3 you 'should' be very powerful with your corruption abilities

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes