alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
true, my thought was that since zetsu was a part of her that if it would work on anyone it would be her just slower and at a weaker effect but that could possibly work in your favor since if its slow and weak she might not even notice till its too late
Yep, but at the same time, it may weaken it too much.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Yep, but at the same time, it may weaken it too much.
as long as its gettin in i think thats all that matters, theres been no implication to my knowledge that the influence wears off, like maybe you just cant get her with one dose due to the zetsu method weakening it so much. so instead of a big dose in her in one go you end up needing to dump a big dose in zetsu several times to get the control.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
as long as its gettin in i think thats all that matters, theres been no implication to my knowledge that the influence wears off, like maybe you just cant get her with one dose due to the zetsu method weakening it so much. so instead of a big dose in her in one go you end up needing to dump a big dose in zetsu several times to get the control.
It's not about wearing off, it's about the influence taking hold in the first place. If the effect is too weak, the MC might as well have never tried it. What you're suggesting is the same method used on Anko, but she isn't even on Tsunade's level, so she requires less for it to take hold. There has to be an effect the first time even if it isn't strong enough to take total control, which there was in the Anko scenes, in which there are some subtle hints to this.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
It's not about wearing off, it's about the influence taking hold in the first place. If the effect is too weak, the MC might as well have never tried it. What you're suggesting is the same method used on Anko, but she isn't even on Tsunade's level, so she requires less for it to take hold. There has to be an effect the first time even if it isn't strong enough to take total control, which there was in the Anko scenes, in which there are some subtle hints to this.
ah i think there was a misunderstanding i wasnt talkin about gettin control right away, i was suggesting that if it is impossible to get to stage one right away that zetsu could be used as a sorta slow and steady sneaky way to work twords that stage one without her noticing somethings goin on. like say for example stage 1 required 10% corruption if you dont have the chakra to reach that 10% then you could use zetsu to get 1% 10 times...if that makes sense

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ah i think there was a misunderstanding i wasnt talkin about gettin control right away, i was suggesting that if it is impossible to get to stage one right away that zetsu could be used as a sorta slow and steady sneaky way to work twords that stage one without her noticing somethings goin on. like say for example stage 1 required 10% corruption if you dont have the chakra to reach that 10% then you could use zetsu to get 1% 10 times...if that makes sense
That's just it, the first attempt has to have some effect, even if nearly unnoticeable. For every attempt that doesn't have some level of effect, that means the next will be as if you never tried. It would be an endless loop of attempting to control her. Of course, by the time you get the chance for another attempt, she'll end the MC. Notice in Anko's scenes that there are very subtle changes with every attempt to pour chakra into her, even in the first. Now, I can see a very slim possibility here, but there's no way Kaguya is stupid enough to leave that kind of opening. If the MC can get a bit of chakra into a whole bunch of individual Zetsu clones, we're talking a bunch here, then maybe them recombining with her would combine all that chakra into her at once and potentially take hold so that it could be attempted again. This would have to be done several times, then go in for Kaguya herself after maybe 20, that's pouring chakra into a bunch of Zetsu clones 20 times. At that point, assuming this combined barrage of chakra took hold, she would potentially be vulnerable.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
That's just it, the first attempt has to have some effect, even if nearly unnoticeable. For every attempt that doesn't have some level of effect, that means the next will be as if you never tried. It would be an endless loop of attempting to control her. Of course, by the time you get the chance for another attempt, she'll end the MC. Notice in Anko's scenes that there are very subtle changes with every attempt to pour chakra into her, even in the first. Now, I can see a very slim possibility here, but there's no way Kaguya is stupid enough to leave that kind of opening. If the MC can get a bit of chakra into a whole bunch of individual Zetsu clones, we're talking a bunch here, then maybe them recombining with her would combine all that chakra into her at once and potentially take hold so that it could be attempted again. This would have to be done several times, then go in for Kaguya herself after maybe 20, that's pouring chakra into a bunch of Zetsu clones 20 times. At that point, assuming this combined barrage of chakra took hold, she would potentially be vulnerable.
uh what do you mean 'the first attempt has to have some effect' and 'every attempt that doesnt have some effect means the next attempt will be like you never tried' what proof do you have of this? ive seen nothing happen in the game to suggest you cant steadily build up your influence as i suggested : /

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
why would you wanna keep them virgins? that seems like such a waste : /
Because I only want to pop them once the main storyline is finished. Additionally I like the idea of them WILLINGLY offering up their virginity to me. Butthole rape though is A-ok and wish it were an option for all of them.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Because I only want to pop them once the main storyline is finished. Additionally I like the idea of them WILLINGLY offering up their virginity to me. Butthole rape though is A-ok and wish it were an option for all of them.
You can make them willingly offer themselves, just don't have sex with them until their control levels rise. There is special dialogue if you do that.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
ah so its not that you wanna keep'em virgin as much as you wanna save it to make it 'special' i get ya. well you dont gotta fuck them to make progress with them iirc so you could just save that for later then you wont pop'em early

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
uh what do you mean 'the first attempt has to have some effect' and 'every attempt that doesnt have some effect means the next attempt will be like you never tried' what proof do you have of this? ive seen nothing happen in the game to suggest you cant steadily build up your influence as i suggested : /
As in the chakra actually has to take hold, change the target in some way, even if it is noticeable to only the most perceptive player/character. If it doesn't, she won't act any different than if she never had chakra forced into her in the first place and would just crush the MC after a 'pitiful effort' to stop her. The very first time you get caught by Anko, the chakra has very little effect on her, only enough that she doesn't kill you where she finds you, which would be right in front of whichever one of your girls you were with at the time. The first time for Tsunade was the same, in fact, so was the transition to level 2. As of that point, she is still openly hostile, she just can't seem to act on it. It's going to take more than what the MC did to them to get Kaguya, possibly nearly all he can handle in one day without using any other jutsu, to even get her to that point. Anything less and he is dead, even if he managed to pour a little in. His chakra isn't all powerful, it takes a minimum amount that varies by the will of each target. That's why Tsunade and Anko didn't fall into a full trance immediately like the others.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
As in the chakra actually has to take hold, change the target in some way, even if it is noticeable to only the most perceptive player/character. If it doesn't, she won't act any different than if she never had chakra forced into her in the first place and would just crush the MC after a 'pitiful effort' to stop her. The very first time you get caught by Anko, the chakra has very little effect on her, only enough that she doesn't kill you where she finds you, which would be right in front of whichever one of your girls you were with at the time. The first time for Tsunade was the same, in fact, so was the transition to level 2. As of that point, she is still openly hostile, she just can't seem to act on it. It's going to take more than what the MC did to them to get Kaguya, possibly nearly all he can handle in one day without using any other jutsu, to even get her to that point. Anything less and he is dead, even if he managed to pour a little in. His chakra isn't all powerful, it takes a minimum amount that varies by the will of each target. That's why Tsunade and Anko didn't fall into a full trance immediately like the others.
ok but none of that says if he doesnt get control then the effort was wasted and every attempt is like the first time, all that says is if he doesnt get control they could attack him, so unless theres been something said or to show the power wears off my suggestion could work. the only faults to it is if he doesnt get control his risks retaliation and finding opportunities to try it, then theres the questions of how much chakra do you have to infuse before she notices and how would she react.

kagura was kinda a 50/50 with how she reacted to things cause it seemed like one moment if someone tried something she would go right to 'how dare you you worthless incest' and tryin to kill them but then other times her reactions just like 'pathetic why do you even bother' and just ignoring them, so unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it there seems to be too much that depends on the writers end to be able to know for sure how effective it would be but the reason i say its could be fortunate is that the game dev could go with the best case circumstances to make it happen if they really wanted to

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
You guys think that Smiling Dog also makes outfits for the side characters and Tsunade?
id like that but i somehow doubt it, given just how many outfits the main girls have gotten while still not giving the bonus girls any seems like the bonus girls just aint gonna get that kinda love. though tsunade is listed up with the main girls so maybe she'll get some in arc 2, i hope so at least id looove to see tsunades slutty outfit >:3

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
id like that but i somehow doubt it, given just how many outfits the main girls have gotten while still not giving the bonus girls any seems like the bonus girls just aint gonna get that kinda love. though tsunade is listed up with the main girls so maybe she'll get some in arc 2, i hope so at least id looove to see tsunades slutty outfit >:3
You just want to see Tsunade's boobs jiggle about wildly, don't you?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes