Aug 9, 2016
Is anyone else having the issue where all the "main" girls galleries are completely locked no matter how many scenes I've actually unlocked with them (have them all 5, except tsunade at 3, so I've clearly seen most of the scenes). But only the girls in the second row of the gallery + threesome scenes are viewable through the gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
iirc it was mentioned at some point, i forgot where but it mighta been on the discord for it, that your character wouldnt directly affect the timeline meaning as you said you wont kill actual characters and anything that needs to happen for the timeline will still happen. i assume this also means the girls will still marry the people they do in the show in order to have their kids but itll just be a front and theyll still be your girls. also i do believe it was mentioned bein able to impregnate them will come in later, i assume during the shippuden stuff at some point so that their older for it
Actually, delaying the event where the girls get pregnant is a good storyline move since the author has decided to extend the game up to Boruto's arc, even if this makes the ntr inevitable.

Lately the hentai famdom of naruto seems to often wink at the ntr, I think this variant will only be felt in phase 4 of Boruto.

What really interests me at the plot level is our overall role during the ninja war as we will be practically Op at that point.

since we would get special techniques from all the villages, to be honest I hope that the player enriches the game by also inserting some oc or characters who have appeared for a short time like the girl who could use the crystals (can't remember the name but she's in shippuden when they try to catch the demon that looks like a turtle)

Although I fear that this could force the author to create a new menu as the current one is limited to the powers of the girls currently in the game.

I'm curious to know which girls will be present in Boruto even though I think Sarada and Himari will be there (I have been following this author for too long to know that he will not do it to tell the truth I have followed him from the beginning if I remember correctly).

Just one question guys do you know every when there are updates?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Actually, delaying the event where the girls get pregnant is a good storyline move since the author has decided to extend the game up to Boruto's arc, even if this makes the ntr inevitable.

Lately the hentai famdom of naruto seems to often wink at the ntr, I think this variant will only be felt in phase 4 of Boruto.

What really interests me at the plot level is our overall role during the ninja war as we will be practically Op at that point.

since we would get special techniques from all the villages, to be honest I hope that the player enriches the game by also inserting some oc or characters who have appeared for a short time like the girl who could use the crystals (can't remember the name but she's in shippuden when they try to catch the demon that looks like a turtle)

Although I fear that this could force the author to create a new menu as the current one is limited to the powers of the girls currently in the game.

I'm curious to know which girls will be present in Boruto even though I think Sarada and Himari will be there (I have been following this author for too long to know that he will not do it to tell the truth I have followed him from the beginning if I remember correctly).

Just one question guys do you know every when there are updates?
as far as ntr goes i assume the most it will be is the girls will be with whoever their 'meant' to be with but itll just be as a cover up and to maintain the order of things, which honestly makes me sad cause i woulda loved some actual ntr but oh well

that is a good point about the techniques though theyll have to overhaul that menu or somethin unless they restrict your skills to only ones relevant to that arc but that would be kinda dumb tbh

personally my biggest hopes girlwise to get added would be Fuu in the Shippuden stuff and with boruto wasabi and himawari would be musts >:3

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow
Jun 13, 2018
[QUOTE = "EnolaHolmes13, message: 4305039, membre: 2879360"]
Vous pouvez changer ce que les filles vous appellent au niveau 2 ou 3 je pense.
[/CITATION]
Je ne demandais pas ça mais le nom de notre propre personnage, celui que nous incarnons.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
How can I unlock Ten Ten? I meet her every day, talk to her, go back home, do nothing with Sakura/Ino (the ones I've corrupted so far) but nothing triggers. Is there any console command to force her path?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How can I unlock Ten Ten? I meet her every day, talk to her, go back home, do nothing with Sakura/Ino (the ones I've corrupted so far) but nothing triggers. Is there any console command to force her path?
Odd, you should be able to get her from day 2+; after first interacting with her, the next day there should be 3 options, the first one leads to a mini-game, the 2nd skips it, and the third is to go back/cancel. If you selected the 2nd, and can't control her (the clicking game), then raise your dex, or select the first option, and repeatedly clicking while moving (or use an auto-clicker). -- You can't miss, for some reason, probably because it's easier that way.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Game's pretty great, love the animations. Though probably gonna wait a long time before trying it again, I lost a bunch of progress cause of the Tsunade fight lol. Even with max stats didn't seem winnable and I died, wasn't expecting it. XD I prefer having just "retry" options in these kinda games it's easy to lose track of making saves.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Game's pretty great, love the animations. Though probably gonna wait a long time before trying it again, I lost a bunch of progress cause of the Tsunade fight lol. Even with max stats didn't seem winnable and I died, wasn't expecting it. XD I prefer having just "retry" options in these kinda games it's easy to lose track of making saves.
Yeah, she's kinda a boss (in RPG standards), thus OP, so you needa prepare & think.

Some tips, if you fight her:
1. She can heal herself, and does revive once. So you gotta 0 HP her twice.
2. As she's OP, debuffs are your friend; aka poison and stun-lock her.
3. You're gonna need to load up on pots, as she's a boss.

Otherwise, get all girls, and, as someone else in the thread pointed out, it does mean all, even the sides to 'max' level (aka girls at like 5, while the sides at 3-ish).

PS. Time rewind ninjutsu for you! -- Renpy has both a rollback and autosave feature, so not all hope is lost! In the Save/Load screen, there should be an Auto selection, so you can load that, though it's kinda funky, so some progress may still be lost. Or, if you have a save from the battle, load that and scroll back to sort of redo some choices!

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Odd, you should be able to get her from day 2+; after first interacting with her, the next day there should be 3 options, the first one leads to a mini-game, the 2nd skips it, and the third is to go back/cancel. If you selected the 2nd, and can't control her (the clicking game), then raise your dex, or select the first option, and repeatedly clicking while moving (or use an auto-clicker). -- You can't miss, for some reason, probably because it's easier that way.
Nope, I always only get the option to talk to her or back out, nothing else

AnhNguyen27

Aug 19, 2018
It's seem like I can't make Tsunade fight happen. Every time I try to take her down it always end up in a bad way, kick me out to the main menu and the fighting even not happening although I've met the requirement to take her down?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
It's seem like I can't make Tsunade fight happen. Every time I try to take her down it always end up in a bad way, kick me out to the main menu and the fighting even not happening although I've met the requirement to take her down?
Odd, did you get all the items required? -- Though the walkthrough doesn't say; may need some stats too, like Chakara, or whatever it's called.

I've started a new game with the last version
Huh, weird. Guess you'll have to give speedapple a copy of your save.

Apr 5, 2020
is arc 2 being work on or is it complete? because I finished all main three girls and I found Anko, the ramen girl, and Hinata's sensei also the Hokage Tsunade what do I do now?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes