Jun 28, 2020
the way i did it was i kept her locked with ino's mind transfer, poisoned her, then attacked till i won makin sure to relock her whenever she broke out of the mind transfer. you can also use the weapon scroll skill loaded up with a ton of money to 1shot/near 1shot her but that only works for one of the fights since you dont get an opening between the 2 fights to 'recharge' the scroll
I am not able to use other girls in battle. I can only act as myself regardless of if I ask them to join, they just stand there.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I am not able to use other girls in battle. I can only act as myself regardless of if I ask them to join, they just stand there.
sorry if this sounds rude but are you sure they arent doin anything and its not that youre just clicking attacks without payin attention or somethin?
i ask cause the way the battle system works if something like that happened it should be locking your game or something since you cant just not attack so when it got to their turn if you couldnt attack then the game wouldnt progress the battle. so the only things i can think of would be that either you have been attacking with them thinking it was your character or theres some very unusual bug thats registering their turn as yours.
not realizing its their turn is actually a very easy thing to do since theres no visual indication if i recall correctly of whose turn to attack it is, sometimes i have to check the skills to figure out whose turn it is

Jun 28, 2020
sorry if this sounds rude but are you sure they arent doin anything and its not that youre just clicking attacks without payin attention or somethin?
i ask cause the way the battle system works if something like that happened it should be locking your game or something since you cant just not attack so when it got to their turn if you couldnt attack then the game wouldnt progress the battle. so the only things i can think of would be that either you have been attacking with them thinking it was your character or theres some very unusual bug thats registering their turn as yours.
not realizing its their turn is actually a very easy thing to do since theres no visual indication if i recall correctly of whose turn to attack it is, sometimes i have to check the skills to figure out whose turn it is
I've used them in battle before, the game always switches between me and Tsunade. It doesn't ever give them the turns...

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I've used them in battle before, the game always switches between me and Tsunade. It doesn't ever give them the turns...
hm then thats weird i havent heard of a bug like that but it definitely sounds like theres gotta be some bug causin that

speedapple not sure if youve heard of a bug like that but it might be somethin you need to look into

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yeah which is why i said idk how realistically it would work, the main part is infusing your chakra into your target which is normally done through physical contact but hypothetically if youre powerful enough you could do it through other means like the mind transfer jutsu possibly. at least imo that would be a somewhat reasonable possibility, especially since by act 3 you 'should' be very powerful with your corruption abilities
Then the real question would be is she vulnerable to mind transfer or would that just get Ino killed as a priority target.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Then the real question would be is she vulnerable to mind transfer or would that just get Ino killed as a priority target.
hm good question, like shes impossibly powerful but that doesnt tell us how strong her mind is, closest we really get to her possible susceptibility unless im forgettin somethin is that she is vulnerable to her emotions and she easily fell for the sexy jutsu...ino was pretty damn powerful with her mind transfer by the end so maybe, and thats a big maybe, perhaps ino could hold her long enough to get it off but then the aftermath would be the issue which might not even be an issue if the whole 'forget all this happened' part actually works

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hm good question, like shes impossibly powerful but that doesnt tell us how strong her mind is, closest we really get to her possible susceptibility unless im forgettin somethin is that she is vulnerable to her emotions and she easily fell for the sexy jutsu...ino was pretty damn powerful with her mind transfer by the end so maybe, and thats a big maybe, perhaps ino could hold her long enough to get it off but then the aftermath would be the issue which might not even be an issue if the whole 'forget all this happened' part actually works
Right, but she may see Ino as a threat before Ino has a chance. The Sexy Jutsu really did a number, but I do believe it only threw her off for a bit, long enough that she was left open. Assuming there is a distraction like that, yes, it could work IF she falls for it. I'm not so sure she would fall for anything short of a sudden transformation she had no time to counter, like the Sexy Jutsu. Not many people know a jutsu like that. Yes, transformation is itself a basic skill, but we all know it was the fact that Kaguya is a bit of a closet perv that allowed it to work and not many people actually know how to take the transformation to that level. Without Naruto himself, or at least Konohamaru, in the game, I still have to give it a fail.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Right, but she may see Ino as a threat before Ino has a chance. The Sexy Jutsu really did a number, but I do believe it only threw her off for a bit, long enough that she was left open. Assuming there is a distraction like that, yes, it could work IF she falls for it. I'm not so sure she would fall for anything short of a sudden transformation she had no time to counter, like the Sexy Jutsu. Not many people know a jutsu like that. Yes, transformation is itself a basic skill, but we all know it was the fact that Kaguya is a bit of a closet perv that allowed it to work and not many people actually know how to take the transformation to that level. Without Naruto himself, or at least Konohamaru, in the game, I still have to give it a fail.
i dont even think a distraction would be necessary, in the show she never saw anyone as a threat and never really bothered interrupting, anything anyone did instead she just retaliated and even then anyone but naruto and sasuke were just irrelevant bugs to her. so i believe theres a good chance she wouldnt even acknowledge ino in general, even if she was aware ino was attempting to use mind transfer im bettin she wouldnt stop her, like shed assume she would just break out without any effort but that instant would be your opening so it would really be about if your corruption was even powerful enough to have any effect on her

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i dont even think a distraction would be necessary, in the show she never saw anyone as a threat and never really bothered interrupting, anything anyone did instead she just retaliated and even then anyone but naruto and sasuke were just irrelevant bugs to her. so i believe theres a good chance she wouldnt even acknowledge ino in general, even if she was aware ino was attempting to use mind transfer im bettin she wouldnt stop her, like shed assume she would just break out without any effort but that instant would be your opening so it would really be about if your corruption was even powerful enough to have any effect on her
That tells me that the first scenario, the jutsu not working, is probably the case. While she was defeated, it was only because descendants of the Otsutsukis were present. If she isn't even worried enough to respond, that tells me she's just too powerful. The need for her to even consider a scenario where she simply breaks out of mind transfer is assuming it even works on someone of her level. If the mind transfer doesn't, it's a pretty good bet the game jutsu won't, either. They are both fairly high level jutsu.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
That tells me that the first scenario, the jutsu not working, is probably the case. While she was defeated, it was only because descendants of the Otsutsukis were present. If she isn't even worried enough to respond, that tells me she's just too powerful. The need for her to even consider a scenario where she simply breaks out of mind transfer is assuming it even works on someone of her level. If the mind transfer doesn't, it's a pretty good bet the game jutsu won't, either. They are both fairly high level jutsu.
well again it doesnt matter how strong she is, when it comes to mind transfer its all about the strength of mind which we dont know how strong her mind is for the most part. my comment about her not seein anyone as a threat was more to point out she likely wouldnt bother stopping ino from trying to use the mind transfer so there would definitely be an opening and then it would just come down to how long she would be able to hold it. even if ino could only hold it for a few seconds that would still be long enough for you to try pouring your corrupting chakra into her

Coren

May 8, 2020
I tried to search this thread. Has anyone noticed in rear sex positions Ino looks like bobby hill in drag in this game?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well again it doesnt matter how strong she is, when it comes to mind transfer its all about the strength of mind which we dont know how strong her mind is for the most part. my comment about her not seein anyone as a threat was more to point out she likely wouldnt bother stopping ino from trying to use the mind transfer so there would definitely be an opening and then it would just come down to how long she would be able to hold it. even if ino could only hold it for a few seconds that would still be long enough for you to try pouring your corrupting chakra into her
But given what we do know, it is pretty safe to assume, short of playing to her perversion, she is strong enough. You're right, Kaguya is arrogant, so she would probably even let Ino try just to make an example of her power. Maybe even letting the MC try his jutsu to prove how ineffective it is. She did give Naruto and Sasuke the first move in canon, if I'm not mistaken, for that very reason. There's also something I literally just thought of, and this would be unique to Kaguya. What if she is weak enough for the mind transfer to take hold, but only partially. In other words, Ino could still get in, but Kaguya could still have enough resistance to fight the game jutsu.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
But given what we do know, it is pretty safe to assume, short of playing to her perversion, she is strong enough. You're right, Kaguya is arrogant, so she would probably even let Ino try just to make an example of her power. Maybe even letting the MC try his jutsu to prove how ineffective it is. She did give Naruto and Sasuke the first move in canon, if I'm not mistaken, for that very reason. There's also something I literally just thought of, and this would be unique to Kaguya. What if she is weak enough for the mind transfer to take hold, but only partially. In other words, Ino could still get in, but Kaguya could still have enough resistance to fight the game jutsu.
hmm what about some kinda work around then? like zetsu is a piece of her but muuuch weaker so what if you could try corrupting her indirectly by getting your chakra into her through zetsu, like you separate him from her somehow and pour your chakra into him then make him forget like you normally would with the girls then when he rejoins with kagura the chakra you put into him slowly seeps into her...or somethin like that, im not even sure my explanation made any sense lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hmm what about some kinda work around then? like zetsu is a piece of her but muuuch weaker so what if you could try corrupting her indirectly by getting your chakra into her through zetsu, like you separate him from her somehow and pour your chakra into him then make him forget like you normally would with the girls then when he rejoins with kagura the chakra you put into him slowly seeps into her...or somethin like that, im not even sure my explanation made any sense lol
It might not be enough, the other Zetsus might override your chakra. I mean, granted there are only as many Zetsus as she creates, but they work kind of like the clones do, so it would actually have a weaker effect on Kaguya herself than applying the game jutsu directly. I'm not even sure if that would have worked on the existing characters in the game.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
It might not be enough, the other Zetsus might override your chakra. I mean, granted there are only as many Zetsus as she creates, but they work kind of like the clones do, so it would actually have a weaker effect on Kaguya herself than applying the game jutsu directly. I'm not even sure if that would have worked on the existing characters in the game.
true, my thought was that since zetsu was a part of her that if it would work on anyone it would be her just slower and at a weaker effect but that could possibly work in your favor since if its slow and weak she might not even notice till its too late

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes