Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Searching for this game and my drunk fingers kept typing "Jikage Riding".
If I wasn't arguing with my bank right now (prolly won't end until our DFA reopens) I would throw you a few shillings.
Any one give me save file for this version
Given that any of the five mains can appear pregnant in the Episode 1 ending, it'd take a lot of effort to achieve each and every permutation of that ending. If anyone has such a file already, feel free to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: blacknekoboy

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Any one give me save file for this version
The current version is being overhauled/reworked, so no point in getting a save for it. Don't think it unlocks the Arc2 gallery either, thus, again, no point in the save.

Searching for this game and my drunk fingers kept typing "Jikage Riding".
If I wasn't arguing with my bank right now (prolly won't end until our DFA reopens) I would throw you a few shillings.
Given that any of the five mains can appear pregnant in the Episode 1 ending, it'd take a lot of effort to achieve each and every permutation of that ending. If anyone has such a file already, feel free to prove me wrong.
The pregnancy thing is just a check, and not their own route or anything. Just one, of two, 'endings'. -- Note that pregnancy doesn't appear in the gallery replay, so you may have to impregnant them yourself.

As for the save; don't know what keeps track of the gallery stuff, so I included the persistent file too. There's a text doc labeling the saves; one is for ending branch (so you'll have to impregnant yourself, after picking the 2nd option) and the other is just before the pregnant route (if you pick jump to ending; it's locked in that).
-- Note: I'm not sure if the save works/unlocks everything, because, as mentioned, I have no clue how renpy saves work. They have 2 sets of save, one for your roaming folder, and one for your game folder. The one I uploaded is for the game folder, but think you may need the roaming instead. But I'm not going to handhold you to get to it -.-

Last edited:
Reactions: speedapple

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Seems the game doesnt like it if you dump 100,000 ryo into shurikan bomb
For some reason when I use a shuriken scroll (after getting Tenten to submit) worth 5000 Ryo on a voracious plant, in C Rank mission, the game crashes.
Found the error and fixed it! Thanks for letting me know, it should be working as intended in the next release!

i havent installed any mods. and i encountered that problem when i click on new game
That is rather odd, maybe try redownloading the game and see if it helps?

what overhaul is?) what does it mean?)))
Ah, it's basically redoing and optimising the code. We're also redoing arc 2 cause people aren't too happy with a VN approach.

The current version is being overhauled/reworked, so no point in getting a save for it. Don't think it unlocks the Arc2 gallery either, thus, again, no point in the save.

The pregnancy thing is just a check, and not their own route or anything. Just one, of two, 'endings'. -- Note that pregnancy doesn't appear in the gallery replay, so you may have to impregnant them yourself.

As for the save; don't know what keeps track of the gallery stuff, so I included the persistent file too. There's a text doc labeling the saves; one is for ending branch (so you'll have to impregnant yourself, after picking the 2nd option) and the other is just before the pregnant route (if you pick jump to ending; it's locked in that).
-- Note: I'm not sure if the save works/unlocks everything, because, as mentioned, I have no clue how renpy saves work. They have 2 sets of save, one for your roaming folder, and one for your game folder. The one I uploaded is for the game folder, but think you may need the roaming instead. But I'm not going to handhold you to get to it -.-
Thanks for replying as always man!

when is the update?
It'll be released on the 3rd of April to the public, not too long now!

Sorry again for the late replies, had a lot of things to review and write and oversee, let me know if you guys have anymore questions yeah!

Drage03

Jan 11, 2019
It's really good game, i hope there pregnancy and giving birth especially from the main girls and the older girls, can't wait for arc 2 finished

, maybe any recommendations game with anime theme / parody like this?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I have a question here, does Anko have no more content? I am with her at level 4 of corruption but she has 500 submissions! can't you corrupt her like the other 4 girls, take her to Saru and pass the maze? is she short of content? and another thing, when the night in my room, she doesn’t show up there and is losing lust since I can’t deny her relieving herself ?!

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
I have a question here, does Anko have no more content? I am with her at level 4 of corruption but she has 500 submissions! can't you corrupt her like the other 4 girls, take her to Saru and pass the maze? is she short of content? and another thing, when the night in my room, she doesn’t show up there and is losing lust since I can’t deny her relieving herself ?!
From what i remember, only the main girls go to level 5, well except tsunade she only goes to level 4, which got me little disappointed by the way, i would have liked to see a scene with tsunade going to level 5, and i don't think you can stop Anko from losing lust like with the main girls.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
From what i remember, only the main girls go to level 5, well except tsunade she only goes to level 4, which got me little disappointed by the way, i would have liked to see a scene with tsunade going to level 5, and i don't think you can stop Anko from losing lust like with the main girls.
Got it... it's really a shame! Anko has little content added to the game, as does Tsunade! But Tsunade is very OP it would be bad for MC to break it easily!

Well, thanks anyway for the clarification! now and wait for the author of the game to bring more content for both the primary and secondary characters!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes