Destruct122

May 30, 2017
You can either delete the saves from the saves folder (JikageRising-v1.02c-pc\game\saves) or while in game on the save menu hover your mouse over the save and press the delete button on your keyboard.
That should be the way, but I'm on mac so it's another type of monster. But thanks for the response.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
For some reason when I use a shuriken scroll (after getting Tenten to submit) worth 5000 Ryo on a voracious plant, in C Rank mission, the game crashes.

Moonking01

Jan 26, 2021
I am not able to raise Tenten's lust to 90 or above. When ever lust crosses or reaches above 50, it reduces with -50.
I need to unlock Anko for that Tenten's lust should be above 90 right? .
Tenten's submission is 500.

Thanks in Advance.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I am not able to raise Tenten's lust to 90 or above. When ever lust crosses or reaches above 50, it reduces with -50.
I need to unlock Anko for that Tenten's lust should be above 90 right? .
Tenten's submission is 500.

Thanks in Advance.
Order her to stop relieving herself and it will remain high, if you don´t the girls will finger themselves when horny.

Moonking01

Jan 26, 2021
Grex Thank you ! It worked ! !

Am playing v1.02c, when Anko story starts in the training ground, automatically it goes to Menu screen (First screen where all the options i.e Starting screen) ! ..

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
It seems to be loading the old code for some reason, which is weird considering it's not supposed to be in the game anymore. Could I know where did you encounter the problem? Also, any chance you installed the mod?

Heya, any chance you adjusted the window size? It might be renpy acting weird, sometimes when people adjust the size of the window, the position of the buttons stay at the non-adjusted position. Normally this can be fixed by updating your graphics driver. Let me know if there are still issues tho!
I just wanted to ask if you have any plans to make tsunade and the other bonus girls level 5

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i cant unlock anko is this bc im already max all chara
Dev posted a guide/walkthrough in the first page; and it's best if you include what you did trying to get her, so peeps can see where to help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically ya need to talk to Tenten while she has 90+ lust. [So Anko catches & warns/threatens you.]
-- Give them some apho, have them set to no masturbation, or something
After that buy some deluxe ramen (you need enough for 2). And make sure you got the right stats, before triggering the 90+ lust scene for any girl, twice. -- Again, to reiterate, talk to them during the day while they have said lust.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The likely bit you're missing is the stats; either not having enough Ctrl and/or Knw, or the girls lust are not high enough.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes