alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes as someone else mentioned you can get the main 4 girls Ino, Sakura, Hinata and Tenten pregnant and then see the ending involved with that.

Shadows problem was that he had already hit the jump to ending button which would take him to the main menu, if you had actually read his post instead of just reading mine and thinking my response was incorrect you would of realised this.

Shadow would need to choose the other option before choosing to jump to the ending.
The way your response was worded is why I responded to you specifically and why I said what I did. Your wording makes it sound like it ends everything when it only ends progression of the story.

Jun 26, 2020
how can the game be version 1.02 if the base game isn't even completed?
Well, to quote an answer I saw:

There is no standard, but you should do it in a way that makes sense to you and contains all the information you may need to track that build. I worked for a company that essentially broke it down like this:

[Major build number].[Minor build number].[Revision].[Package]

i.e. Version: 1.0.15.2

• Major build number: This indicates a major milestone in the game, increment this when going from beta to release, from release to major updates.
  • Minor build number: Used for feature updates, large bug fixes etc.
  • Revision: Minor alterations on existing features, small bug fixes, etc.
  • Package: Your code stays the same, external library changes or asset file update.
So I guess it's v1.0x sense since arc 1 can be considered a game of it's own.

Nov 2, 2020
Yo smiling dog love the game and keep up the good work. Had to leave a review here since only patreons could comment on your patreon. 1 : is there a way to have a character creation avatar.The ancestor or the MC is called Saru in Konoha and Konoha already has the sarutobi clan and it might give the impression of a Future/Adult Konohamaru in his kid body doing some weird kind of unthinkable acts to the kid version of the girl.Its a confusing mess but otherwise a very good game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine

AWEYEA

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry for my english, but is there any news on arc 2 please?
If you go to smiling dog patreon page (link is in first post here) there is an update every monday. The next update will add:

-Reworking the system for arc 2 (again)
-Sakura's scene
-Probably another bonus girl
-Getting new sprite art done cause of the rework

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Downloaded it yesterday at 2 am, finished it at 6 am, and forgot to unlock Anko, geez...

Anyway, gonna be pretty honest: The models before and during sex are weird. I know Act. 1 is the "kid" version of each character, but sometimes the nude models and the sex models don't have some kind of sense. Explaining myself: Body proportions aren't the same. You can tease Tenten with toys and her tits look like a medium-sized cup. Afterward, on his normal nude model (before actions), she got pretty small tits.

Overall, I could just give it an 8/10. Pretty good history, straightforward as hell, but tbh there should be a way to get hints from those characters you haven't unlocked. And fights are just "chakra block, attack, chakra block, attack, attack, chakra block, dead" hahaha. Cheers, gonna wait for act. 2 and see what events our dear SmilingDog is planning. <3

sorry for my shittly grammar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This release is SEVERELY broken the lag is AWFUL. Go to click on attack and the click registers on escape instead! Try to click anything and the selection is so damn laggy it's unplayable. This version needs severe fixing.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
it is giving missing file errors a lot and then when i click ignore nothing happens. and when i do roleback it crashes. i donwloaded it multiple times to see if the error is due to that. No luck. This file might help.
It seems to be loading the old code for some reason, which is weird considering it's not supposed to be in the game anymore. Could I know where did you encounter the problem? Also, any chance you installed the mod?

This release is SEVERELY broken the lag is AWFUL. Go to click on attack and the click registers on escape instead! Try to click anything and the selection is so damn laggy it's unplayable. This version needs severe fixing.
Heya, any chance you adjusted the window size? It might be renpy acting weird, sometimes when people adjust the size of the window, the position of the buttons stay at the non-adjusted position. Normally this can be fixed by updating your graphics driver. Let me know if there are still issues tho!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes