PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
The h art could use a major overhaul to make the animation style similar to the sprites and the actual characters from the series. Could make the game much better.

Reactions: Rama999

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Why thaheck my game are slow? Is like a eternety to choose over places (like hinata's house and Hokage's place), not to mention that this only occours ON the game and not ON the save and loading screen. Is no way to speed up or "clean" something on the game (resolution or texture i don't know) to make the game more fast? A mod to it can be really cool as well if can someone do...

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
Why thaheck my game are slow? Is like a eternety to choose over places (like hinata's house and Hokage's place), not to mention that this only occours ON the game and not ON the save and loading screen. Is no way to speed up or "clean" something on the game (resolution or texture i don't know) to make the game more fast? A mod to it can be really cool as well if can someone do...
Sometimes developers that don't know how to code properly make function calls that never return but call other functions, like walking around the map calls "go to shop" and back button calls "display city map" instead of returning from shop
renpy starts lagging with large callstacks, you can check it's size in console with
renpy.call_stack_depth(), ideally shouldn't be larger than 10. Mine is ok, but maybe you've encountered some bug.
If its much bigger, than you can try fixing this calling , but you should be carefull cause calling it destroys stack frames but game might be actually considering they exist. However some spots in game like city map can be "safe place" to do that, cause they never return to anywhere. (you can clear a lot of stack frames at once calling method like this [renpy.pop_call() for _ in range(50)]. this clears last 50 frames from for example 56 frames you have)

Jun 26, 2020
Sometimes developers that don't know how to code properly make function calls that never return but call other functions, like walking around the map calls "go to shop" and back button calls "display city map" instead of returning from shop
renpy starts lagging with large callstacks, you can check it's size in console with
renpy.call_stack_depth(), ideally shouldn't be larger than 10. Mine is ok, but maybe you've encountered some bug.
If its much bigger, than you can try fixing this calling , but you should be carefull cause calling it destroys stack frames but game might be actually considering they exist. However some spots in game like city map can be "safe place" to do that, cause they never return to anywhere. (you can clear a lot of stack frames at once calling method like this [renpy.pop_call() for _ in range(50)]. this clears last 50 frames from for example 56 frames you have)
Don't think it's the call stack issue anymore, took a peek inside the code and a lot of stuff was changed. There's barely any call functions without a return, and by barely I mean I couldn't find any.

capra

Jun 12, 2018
So can i get a rundown on impregnation/pregnancy works in this game? do you get to see them pregnant/being impregnated? can the gen 1 girls get pregnant?

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
So can i get a rundown on impregnation/pregnancy works in this game? do you get to see them pregnant/being impregnated? can the gen 1 girls get pregnant?
Based on what I've read through the comments, pregnancy is chance based after you conquer Tsunade and choose to give up your goals (not continue to arc 2). You'll need to creampie the girls obviously to impregnate.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Based on what I've read through the comments, pregnancy is chance based after you conquer Tsunade and choose to give up your goals (not continue to arc 2). You'll need to creampie the girls obviously to impregnate.
You have to choose the option that keeps you permanently in arc 1 and creampie them until it mentions them being fertilized in some way, there are multiple ways the line can be worded.

Once that is done, there is a scene when you choose to jump to the ending where each girl is shown. Each girl who was fertilized will show up in this image as pregnant.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
I recently saw on Dog's Patreon that he is changing the system for Arc 2 and uploaded a sneak peek... Can anybody share the image of that post? I want to know if by "changing the system" he means moving away from the VN style that Arc 2 adopted, or if the VN style will stay and only other things will change...

plicker

Aug 2, 2018
you get that at level 4 either randomly or in Ino's case after you do work 4 times at level 4. if you raise submission level too high and automatically get level 5 before getting that outfit, you lose the option to get the special outfit. this is the case for sakura, hinata, and tenten. ino you can still try to get it after doing work in the shop a few times. then she gives the outfit after the end of the 4th work day.
It worked. Thank you!

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Just FYI: You don't access to the special outfits if you rush to lvl 5 by accident - you just have to talk to them and they give it to you randomly.

I needed about 10 trys for Tenten, the others gave it after 3 trys.

Reactions: Yamemai
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes