Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I seem to be missing 5 total scenes, could someone please offer a few hints? Attached images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The individual ones are high lust, and you're missing hinata's maid outfit. As for the group one, that's from staying or whatever it was called; it's also the one that's suppose to show pregnancy.

Reactions: Xillonen

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
The individual ones are high lust, and you're missing hinata's maid outfit. As for the group one, that's from staying or whatever it was called; it's also the one that's suppose to show pregnancy.
Hmmm, all 4 characters that are missing the outfits are at 100 lust. What triggers receiving the outfit though?

Might have misphrased my question, I mean I seem to be missing 1 wardrobe for each one of them and I've gotten the ones from crafting and the ones from the random boxes but I'll dig around more. Thanks!

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hmmm, all 4 characters that are missing the outfits are at 100 lust. What triggers receiving the outfit though?
It's not outfits, you needa visit them while they have high lust, and smex them. The outfit one is for Hinata, and I forgot how you get it, think it was talking to her for a random chance.

Though, since you're missing some outfits, it's more likely the giftbox, or whatevs it's called, from the arena. Again, random chance you get them.
Edit: Just saw your edit.... Have you tried talking to them? Like I had suggested for Hinata. Though, for Ino's you may have to work at her store (don't think so).

Last edited:

eckiuxx123

Jan 19, 2021
Heya fellas, I just wanted to ask, my Console is probably bugged, because I did change the config to True but the console still doesn't work.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Since looking at the arc 2 images and seeing pregnant in there, does that mean you can get them pregnant and move into
arc 2 or do they become pregnant in that arc?

w35tl1f3

Apr 8, 2018
may i ask something here? is there no Konan from akatsuki? i like her to add in this game or make her female protagonist. Just giving a suggestion here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone have a fix for errors when using Shuriken Bombs? I keep getting and error and it doesnt deal damage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's odd, I checked just now, and it worked fine for me. It might be a good idea to include what version of the game you have, and if you did anything extra.

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
That's odd, I checked just now, and it worked fine for me. It might be a good idea to include what version of the game you have, and if you did anything extra.
Thanks for checking, the error might be on my end then. The version is on the log but just in case I'm on 1.02c with no mods or tweaks.

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for checking, the error might be on my end then. The version is on the log but just in case I'm on 1.02c with no mods or tweaks.
Hmm, using the 1.01b one, so not sure. Don't think speed could have done anything to break it, but who knows.

Ps. Oh, didn't check the traceback :b my bad.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
I still can get anko scene to start... i finished and got all the other scenes so far

Edit: i went back and got all lust to be at 100 and then theseafood ramen scene triggered for me

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2019
Honestly, the game has a lot of unexplained aspects; quests dont make sense, mission power level isnt explained. Some items i tried to use dont work; dont really get it.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Honestly, the game has a lot of unexplained aspects; quests dont make sense, mission power level isnt explained. Some items i tried to use dont work; dont really get it.
what dont you get? it was pretty simple to me... although the weapon scroll, i didnt understand at first and once i understood it cause an error and i could proceed but chose not to since i didn't need it

Edit: to clarify i'm not saying you should get it, i'm offering to explain anything that you specifically have questions about

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes