Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
i don't know. but try to bring team with you. bring items and make sure your stats is max. stun and poison is the key to win. do the same thing like you did in the first round.
yeah i armed myself to the teeth and went for it again just to see "skip battle?" , yup screw this im here for the content not fighting hahaha and skipped it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Yamemai

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I guess my only critique is the scene with that random Sand girl was too far to the left? Like the characters themselves were on the left edge of the screen. It was kinda weird when everything else up to this point had the characters more in the center.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
how to get into arc 2? it cuts off after the final scene
After you take Tsunade down and mindcontrol her to lvl 4 , game asks you in night do you want to move on with the game or stay in village , thats the point of no return to either continue story or stay.

Reactions: speedapple

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
how to get into arc 2? it cuts off after the final scene
Arc 2 was still more like the intro, you still can't truly do anything beside some choices like mind control and rape some side girl or Temari bj and that's it. Need to wait for more updates

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Same! And consider we will have Naruto to come in the second arc, I wonder: Can we using mind control on him when he's using his gender bender spell that turn himself into women? Would be fun if we can do that and keep him forever as a women
I an see that being an April's Fool gimmick haha

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So no new hub or home area? The game just cuts to the main menu the instant you finish getting a bj from Temari.

savetie

Jan 14, 2021
If you got all the girls to level 5, can you still get the outfits that you were supposed to get at level 4? Because I have talked multiple times to Hinata, Tenten and Sakura and they won't give me the Maid, Green and Nurse outfit or am I doing something wrong? Also don't know where I was supposed to post this question, I'm still new to this site.

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
max save pre naruto shippuden
NOTE-if you chose to prepare for the future its a dead end so make a copy of the save
i am still downloading this game, so sorry if i dont know, but i wanna ask to you.. your save is 100% full? pre-naruto shippuden? so in this game has arc naruto shippuden??

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
i am still downloading this game, so sorry if i dont know, but i wanna ask to you.. your save is 100% full? pre-naruto shippuden? so in this game has arc naruto shippuden??
the arcs are like timeskips
arc 1 is around after naruto and sasuke left
arc 2 seems to go along shippuden from the start
don't remember how many more arc will exist, think it was 4 with the last one being around boruto times, if boruto even gets to exist in this game timeline :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes