speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
new version out. when can we get em here?
Oh, it'll be made public on the first weekend of the month!

any patrons here then? can you please just give us the changelog of the new update please?
I can do that no issues haha.

Jikage Rising v1.02 changelog

-Bug fixes

-Sakura's scene

-Temari's scene

-Suna bonus girl 1 scene

-Tsunade intro scene

-Code overhaul done!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh, it'll be made public on the first weekend of the month!

I can do that no issues haha.

Jikage Rising v1.02 changelog

-Bug fixes

-Sakura's scene

-Temari's scene

-Suna bonus girl 1 scene

-Tsunade intro scene

-Code overhaul done!
Are those scenes still happen in part 1 of the game or was it for part 2?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
speedapple Just done with the demo, I must say you really have talent in how to making mind control games to be very hot with good story and gameplay. Jaina content was extremely good and I can't wait for more updates with that new game

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Here's the update guys (has windows, mac and apk).

"check first post for the Update, please - Remember to like this post!" Mod
Lemme know if there are any issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Its worth mentioning that part two is much more linear and much more of a visual novel than part one which might be disappointing for a few people, myself included.

Reactions: bukvoed123

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Its worth mentioning that part two is much more linear and much more of a visual novel than part one which might be disappointing for a few people, myself included.
Yep.
Moreover I love when corrupted people changes in more skimpy clothes. So far I can see it in the new part.

However it is still a good game.

so arc 1 is done?
yes. we are moving to arc 2

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Hey any plans for futures versions of them? like any plot arc or something of that sort ? The art is so awesome and it would be soo cool if there was such plans in the future.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
How beat tsunade on training grounds after you beat her once and she regenerates all health back and has auto regen on ?

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
poison and then stun. if on the next turn stun remains - then you hit her. if the stun is gone then stun again
Aaah indeed , i had poison on her on first round and kept her stunned , but ran out of chakra , should have saved for 2nd round.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Aaah indeed , i had poison on her on first round and kept her stunned , but ran out of chakra , should have saved for 2nd round.
i don't know. but try to bring team with you. bring items and make sure your stats is max. stun and poison is the key to win. do the same thing like you did in the first round.

Reactions: Yamemai
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes