alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
False in order to graduate ninja school everyone needs to master regular clones and transformation- the two things needed to create a sexy harem
Emphasis on regular clones, only Naruto and a handful of other characters know how to use that specific transformation, none of which are in the harem and all of which are males that will likely never appear in the game. Kaguya is a massive pervert, that's why it worked in canon. Regular clones and transformations would likely have failed even with Naruto and Sasuke being the ones to use them.

w35tl1f3

Apr 8, 2018
may ask another suggestion to add another character here? if i may, maybe konan from akatsuki to join in this harem or make her female protagonist :D

Apr 10, 2019
False in order to graduate ninja school everyone needs to master regular clones and transformation- the two things needed to create a sexy harem
Emphasis on regular clones, only Naruto and a handful of other characters know how to use that specific transformation, none of which are in the harem and all of which are males that will likely never appear in the game. Kaguya is a massive pervert, that's why it worked in canon. Regular clones and transformations would likely have failed even with Naruto and Sasuke being the ones to use them.
Wrong, technically. The harem jutsu actually does require the use of shadow clones, because the regular illusory clones can't use ninjutsu (like the transformation jutsu) while shadow clones can. It's one of the two unique features of shadow clones, and one of the only reasons they are at all useful (and not just a costly and potentially suicidal waste of time, effort, and chakra). If you tried to recreate the harem jutsu with regular clones, you'd have one person transformed into a sexy woman, surrounded by 16 duplicates of their original self.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wrong, technically. The harem jutsu actually does require the use of shadow clones, because the regular illusory clones can't use ninjutsu (like the transformation jutsu) while shadow clones can. It's one of the two unique features of shadow clones, and one of the only reasons they are at all useful (and not just a costly and potentially suicidal waste of time, effort, and chakra). If you tried to recreate the harem jutsu with regular clones, you'd have one person transformed into a sexy woman, surrounded by 16 duplicates of their original self.
Yes, but the use of the clones in this manner is what only a select few have been shown capable of, mostly Naruto himself and Konohamaru, but a few others as well. Regardless, it still stands that only male characters have been shown capable of using any variation of the sexy jutsu, including the harem jutsu that requires clones.

There are no males in the harem, or in the game at all, and as far as I can tell there are no plans for it. There's also the issue that comes up with your comment where not everyone can use shadow clones specifically and, in fact, nobody in the harem is known to be capable. This was part of the purpose of the first few words in my comment, emphasizing that only the regular clone jutsu was needed to graduate as the shadow clone jutsu is a very advanced form of the normal one that is even specifically forbidden by the village. That was basically the whole reason the village went on alert when Naruto stole the scroll for it in the first arc of the series.

This means that the MC cannot use Kaguya's perversion against her because nobody has something to trigger it like Team 7 had. There is only one member of Team 7 in the harem and she was the one on the support role in the canon battle against Kaguya, not the one capable of a variation of sexy jutsu.

JinKaiser

Aug 14, 2018
when i installed it on my phone i cant find the app so i tried to re installed and said that this app is exciting.... is this a bug or something??

Apr 5, 2020
when I open jikage-rising-v1-01b the menu is white I still have the picutre of the girls but no writing how do I fix this? someone help me, please

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'll be honest, I'm not really feeling this one. I think it comes down to the writing, and the corruption mechanic in particular. The "you won't remember any of this during the daytime" aspect reminded me of Something Unlimited. But in that game the MC used a variety of mind games and pressure-points to bend his captives to his will, you could see the logic in his method and you could understand how the heroines tried (and failed) to resist it. Here, they're just forced to do sex acts using some kind of poorly-explained magic, and this somehow makes them more obedient until they're ready for more of the magic touch and finally, the ultimate mind-bending technique known as the maze game.

Reactions: Chetti and Hryme

greshka

Jul 12, 2020
I'll be honest, I'm not really feeling this one. I think it comes down to the writing, and the corruption mechanic in particular. The "you won't remember any of this during the daytime" aspect reminded me of Something Unlimited. But in that game the MC used a variety of mind games and pressure-points to bend his captives to his will, you could see the logic in his method and you could understand how the heroines tried (and failed) to resist it. Here, they're just forced to do sex acts using some kind of poorly-explained magic, and this somehow makes them more obedient until they're ready for more of the magic touch and finally, the ultimate mind-bending technique known as the maze game.
it's a hentai game, autist

plicker

Aug 2, 2018
I completed everything in part 1 but I can't find a way to unlock Ino's last outfit. Can someone tell me how to do it so that I can have the first part at 100%?

screenshot0365.png

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Apr 5, 2020
i downloaded the v1-01b verson of jikage rising but its not working it opens up fine and all but the menu is white no start no load northing but only the picture for the girls what do i have to do to fix it ? someoe please help me

lygarx

Feb 13, 2017
if we accidentally make them submission level 500 too early, you could accidentally lock the ability to get one of the outfits.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes