YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Tag me when there is Otsutsuki Kaguya in the game
Doubt it would be soon enough anyone would remember you.

Act 1, the finished one, was at the end of the first part.

Act 2, the one starting now, will be happening mid-Shippuden.
She showed up at the very end of Shippuden, at a time everyone but Team7 was in an illusion world, and was sealed inside a moon, in an alternate dimension in less than a day.

Only Act 3 forward will be after Shippuden.
And even then it will need some work from the writer to let her be there. Because, as I said, sealed inside a moon in an alternate dimension.

aids543

May 12, 2019
buy them from the clothing store on the left? its tied to their control level, you wont be able to get it until they accept you.
you'll also have to supply the ingredients for all of the suits by going on missions and collecting them from slain enemies
that my fault should have been more clear how in the living fuck do i get the materials

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
that my fault should have been more clear how in the living fuck do i get the materials
you go to missions to get the materials or you buy them from ino or get some from the lucky boxes but for some you have to go with the easiest missions but mostly do some missions and you can get the materials for the different outfits

natsume297

Feb 24, 2019
see here->

with or without mod? With mod, dont delete the existing folder, overwrite it. Without mod, check your folders anyway and extract the base game again in the same folder overwriting everything present (removing all moded files in the progress but savegames should remain workable).
anyway, it cant find sakuras hairdo
Ok thank you

DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
I can't seem to hypnotize Sakura, need help.

I got Ino, Ten Ten and Hinata to level 5 but can't even get Sakura to level 1 XD

Do I need any requirements?

Habanero-Mint-Gum

Nov 5, 2020
i have not played v1.01 yet and i am on Linux so since people are saying things are broken, i can be triple sure it will be broken. i would bet people not seeing text is on Linux since none of the text "ttf" files that windows have is part of Linux. (you can rip them from your windows installation if you dual boot tho.)

anyhow will be waiting for the update probably.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Doubt it would be soon enough anyone would remember you.

Act 1, the finished one, was at the end of the first part.

Act 2, the one starting now, will be happening mid-Shippuden.
She showed up at the very end of Shippuden, at a time everyone but Team7 was in an illusion world, and was sealed inside a moon, in an alternate dimension in less than a day.

Only Act 3 forward will be after Shippuden.
And even then it will need some work from the writer to let her be there. Because, as I said, sealed inside a moon in an alternate dimension.
AND there would have to be one hell of an explanation as to how a puny human like the MC could control what is pretty much a nearly all powerful being. That jutsu of his had trouble with Tsunade even with everyone else helping and Tsunade doesn't have an all encompassing genjutsu.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I can't seem to hypnotize Sakura, need help.

I got Ino, Ten Ten and Hinata to level 5 but can't even get Sakura to level 1 XD

Do I need any requirements?
You need to ask her to heal you some times.
Go to missions, get damaged, go to the hospital to meet her and ask to be healed.

AND there would have to be one hell of an explanation as to how a puny human like the MC could control what is pretty much a nearly all powerful being. That jutsu of his had trouble with Tsunade even with everyone else helping and Tsunade doesn't have an all encompassing genjutsu.
Well, by that point he will both have years of extra experience, Act 1 he just learned how to do it.

And most important, Kaguya would be, at least, really weakened from not having the Tailed Beasts. Kaguya had power, but not much battle experience - she was unmatched before her sealing, and didn't get much training the short time she was released. Meaning her modus operandis was just to throw as much power as she could on things. If she lost the power...

(I am, of course, assuming he is not trying to enslave her in the short time she is fighting Team7. Got her counsciousness outside before/after the final battle in some way. Else... he be dead.)

DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
Go to missions, get damaged, go to the hospital to meet her and ask to be healed.

Well, by that point he will both have years of extra experience, Act 1 he just learned how to do it.

And most important, Kaguya would be, at least, really weakened from not having the Tailed Beasts. Kaguya had power, but not much battle experience - she was unmatched before her sealing, and didn't get much training the short time she was released. Meaning her modus operandis was just to throw as much power as she could on things. If she lost the power...

(I am, of course, assuming he is not trying to enslave her in the short time she is fighting Team7. Got her counsciousness outside before/after the final battle in some way. Else... he be dead.)
Thank you

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I did it myself, with the experience in drawing and image hint using photoshop.
I could do more variations but I had no basic idea. if you want to send me some ideas I can make more mods
Well, you are a very talented fellow!
They look great!

Last edited:
Reactions: azzon

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Team 7 won't have Sakura, so they aren't as strong as in the canon fight. Experience won't get you very far against someone who can practically put you into a genjutsu by staring at you. All she needs is to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi, instant game over. As for not having the tailed beasts, who said she won't? It took all of them and the revival of the ten tails to get her to come out in canon. The only way I could see it is if the harem attacked her all at once while she was unable to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi for some reason. A distraction, perhaps.

thesoup123

Feb 18, 2020
Team 7 won't have Sakura, so they aren't as strong as in the canon fight. Experience won't get you very far against someone who can practically put you into a genjutsu by staring at you. All she needs is to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi, instant game over. As for not having the tailed beasts, who said she won't? It took all of them and the revival of the ten tails to get her to come out in canon. The only way I could see it is if the harem attacked her all at once while she was unable to cast Infinite Tsukuyomi for some reason. A distraction, perhaps.

Distractions you say?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes