Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
so if i make the choice not expanding and enjoy what i have cna i amke them pregnant already?

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2020
i try to restart the game to remember what i miss and i getting many could not find image like
Exception: DynamicImage u'sakuras1/[sakurahair].png': could not find image. (u'sakuras1/hair1.png')
Exception: DynamicImage u'inos1/[inohair].png': could not find image. (u'inos1/hair1.png')
From his discord, it looks like there are some issues with the mod and the base game. Try loading a save before the mod? Seems to work for people with the issue.

sonmuong

Oct 8, 2017
I met Scottie and feel like he's the same man in Love and Sex: Second base. Are you two sharing the same work or is it just some culture I don't know? Sorry for my bad English if some grammars are wrong, too. Lol.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 959698
hello, I'm not sure how it works after all I never posted anything like this here but I made a small change in the game's bikinis just replace the file in the game folder as shown in the next.

and I'm adding my save file with the most progress

rpa fille that had not been published
HOW DID YOU GOT THOSE ATTIRES?!

Dr.strange

Aug 8, 2017
How do I get Anko's level 4 event?
Dunno if you figured it out already, but get her submission level high 400+ min necessary, 500 is max (I got her up to 500 before i did this.). Then visit your house in the middle of the day. If you already have her at level 3 this will trigger the Level 4 event.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Tag me when there is Otsutsuki Kaguya in the game
She is unlikely due to how powerful she is, not Speedapple's word, that's just based on the fact that she can literally trap every shinobi in the world in a nearly unbreakable genjutsu, including the most powerful among them like Tsunade. The MC isn't as powerful as Tsunade and getting anywhere near her before she casts the jutsu or just obliterates him is pretty much impossible, not totally, but very close.

Reactions: aloofguy7

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Dunno if you figured it out already, but get her submission level high 400+ min necessary, 500 is max (I got her up to 500 before i did this.). Then visit your house in the middle of the day. If you already have her at level 3 this will trigger the Level 4 event.
I should stop rewriting values or at least check the scripts for hard locks.

HOW DID YOU GOT THOSE ATTIRES?!
asset replacement, its a mod to the base files replacing the files of the swimwear with new optics.

natsume297

Feb 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 2482, in script
show sakuras1 with dissolve :
Exception: DynamicImage u'sakuras1/[sakurahair].png': could not find image. (u'sakuras1/hair1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 742, in visit
self.find_target()
File "D:\GAMES\GAMES H\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
JikageRising v1.01b
Thu Dec 31 01:12:14 2020

What happened? It's missing but What?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
where can we get that asset replacement mod?
see here->
View attachment 959698
hello, I'm not sure how it works after all I never posted anything like this here but I made a small change in the game's bikinis just replace the file in the game folder as shown in the next.
and I'm adding my save file with the most progress
rpa fille that had not been published
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

What happened? It's missing but What?
with or without mod? With mod, dont delete the existing folder, overwrite it. Without mod, check your folders anyway and extract the base game again in the same folder overwriting everything present (removing all moded files in the progress but savegames should remain workable).
anyway, it cant find sakuras hairdo

Last edited:
Reactions: azzon
Jul 15, 2017
who have save file?
ok turns out, i made a wrong decision and cant get to arc 2.. Anyone willing to share their full save?
All Girls max control, submission, all outfits (I think) and noone pregnant. I also didnt pimp Ino in this save. Save is just before I chose an ending so you can choose either one you want or both. Have fun :)
Page 156 Save I posted a while ago having trouble with uploading it again.

aids543

May 12, 2019
I should stop rewriting values or at least check the scripts for hard locks.

asset replacement, its a mod to the base files replacing the files of the swimwear with new optics.
that's cool and all but how do you get the original outfits

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
that's cool and all but how do you get the original outfits
buy them from the clothing store on the left? its tied to their control level, you wont be able to get it until they accept you.
you'll also have to supply the ingredients for all of the suits by going on missions and collecting them from slain enemies

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes