ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
i think in the story it says he couldnt get her to lvl 5 in season 1 of naruto part so probably in the shippuden version u can get her to lvl 5. what i want to knwo is do i have to start at lvl 1 with sakura hinata ten ten and ino in the next part? i doubt we will get a shit ton of scenes with them off the bat when the new part comes out
from the sounds of it, based off what ive seen doggo say on the discord. tsunade will be lv 5 at the start of arc 2 which means it happens off screen, which i really hate cause after all the shit she put us through i reeeally wanted to enjoy that last bit and now we dont even get to see it apparently >.< from the way he talked progress will carry over so in arc 2 your main 4 will still be whatever level they were, he even mentioned possibly making it so if you didnt control one or more of them that they would show up later to try and stop you which i think would be a cool lil extra, as for scenes it sounds like theyll be involved with the story but the main focus will be on the new targets so the most the old girls will get sexwise will likely just be a scene or two each is my guess

the pregnant scene was a let down. its justa still image of teh girls bellys gettign bigger >.>
yeah i wanted to actually get to have fun with them while pregnant but his focus is on tryin to get arc 2 ready asap so that was just a lil extra thing he tossed in for the preggo fans, disapointing there was nothing to it really but i understand why he couldnt do more. i just hope when we can impregnate them in the actual story that we'll get some proper preggo scenes

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
a question then in this last version you can go to arc 2 oh what is new is that I do not clarify help please

ColdGlove

Mar 25, 2019
so speedapple with Hinata's 10% outfit i've gotten well over 200 bear claws and bear fur not once have i seen her outfit i just dont know if her doesnt drop or the drop chance is less than 10% im very confused after buying so many packages and it wont drop.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Is the developer ever planning on fixing the performance problem. You know where the further you go in the game the more lag it has.
It seems to me that fixing it sooner will mean less to fix the more you add before fixing it means that much more code you will have to deal with later.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
ok last update was v0.17d or something and this new one is 1.01? what happen to v0.18-v1.00?
I'm guessing since we are moving to arc 2, dev want to round up the version. Like when arc 3 come it will be v2.01 or such.
Yes, this isn't how version work but game devs have long since destroyed its meaning.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
ok last update was v0.17d or something and this new one is 1.01? what happen to v0.18-v1.00?
There was an 0.18. I think there was an 1.0 too, I remember downloading it.
But people are impatient, the latest releases are shared here before the public version is ready - which is two weeks after the patreon-only one, and already had some bug-hunting and fixes.
So now there are a few people complaining of bugs they would not have if they just waited a bit more.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
So wait we won't have animated versions of the secondaries? I saw that it was one of the plan for 0.19?

Jun 26, 2020
I'm guessing since we are moving to arc 2, dev want to round up the version. Like when arc 3 come it will be v2.01 or such.
Yes, this isn't how version work but game devs have long since destroyed its meaning.
Pretty sure it's (Major release/completed game).(minor build release).(revision)
So in that sense v1.01b makes sense?
Not sure where you're getting your info from tho

Mar 16, 2020
So is 1.01b sort a self contained completed chapter? I usually dont like playing "uncompleted" stories and for the game to just stop midway into a storyline. So I would kinda want to know before I try this.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
What is the differences between 1.01 and 0.18?
1.01 isnt so much an update as it is an intro or summary, basically it adds a scene where you meet with your girls to discuss what your goals will be in arc 2, shows you the main 4's shippuden models, and shows them in their special outfits they'll wear when carrying out their missions in arc 2

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i try to restart the game to remember what i miss and i getting many could not find image like
Exception: DynamicImage u'sakuras1/[sakurahair].png': could not find image. (u'sakuras1/hair1.png')
Exception: DynamicImage u'inos1/[inohair].png': could not find image. (u'inos1/hair1.png')

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes