SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Welp, I just began playing and the game could not find Sakura's hair1 (error I could not Ignore), so I went into the folder and renamed hair to hair1, then the game could not find hair (without 1), so I removed the 1, and then it worked.

At least I did not have to do that for the others but anyway, I quite liked Nano-Control, do not care much about the franchise so I might as well do that with it~

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
CHANGELOG
they added prolog of second arc thats all for this update because main artist left so they had to change art of characters(sorry for my english)
If that's true, then it's a big letdown. The artstyle of the animated scenes was probably the main thing that kept me hooked in the game. Let's hope that they get an artist as good as him. The cgs used in the secondary targets are kinda lame tbh, so if that artist takes over, I'm dropping this one.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
CHANGELOG
they added prolog of second arc thats all for this update because main artist left so they had to change art of characters(sorry for my english)
the artist was changed cause the old one was taking a long time to do anything and wasnt communicating with doggo, new art needed to be done anyways cause arc 2 takes place in the shippuden era so a lot of art needed to be redone cause of the characters gettin older

rance227

Feb 1, 2019
the artist was changed cause the old one was taking a long time to do anything and wasnt communicating with doggo, new art needed to be done anyways cause arc 2 takes place in the shippuden era so a lot of art needed to be redone cause of the characters gettin older
thanks for fixing my mistake

Reactions: CollectorOuphe

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Did they mention anything regarding removing the old art?

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Jikage Rising [v1.01b] [Smiling Dog] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 899.47 MB
Original MAC Size: 882.13 MB

Compressed PC Size: 409.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 392.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Did they mention anything regarding removing the old art?
if old art changes i believe it was cause of the new coding, the games getting a coding rework between arc 1 and 2 which is one reason things are takin a while, if old art gets redone its likely cause of that but to my knowledge nothing would be strait up removed

Reactions: TakosMilGrau

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Basically you keep coming in them at night and there will be one (not even that distinct) line that says she's been impregnated.
iirc no way to keep track of who's been knocked up, so keep a pen and paper
There is a way to keep track of them, just do the ending and see which are pregnant. then reload a save prior to doing the ending if you missed any.

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i need help, i cum inside if them every time but there is no ending scene?
As quoted, by me on the prior page (162), you need to get Tsunade to level 4 first. Once done, you'll be asked to either continue expanding or give up. -- I recommend you save here; then pick the give up option, then start smexing creampies like no tomorrow.

Gabob69

May 30, 2020
As quoted, by me on the prior page (162), you need to get Tsunade to level 4 first. Once done, you'll be asked to either continue expanding or give up. -- I recommend you save here; then pick the give up option, then start smexing creampies like no tomorrow.
i already had tsunade on lvl 4 before that update came out i, there was no ending scene as i said

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes