ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
so what the update for this time
not so much an update as it is an intro, its pretty short and pretty much just a summary of your characters objectives in arc 2. only new stuff really is you get to see the shippuden art of the arc 1 main 4 as well as them in special outfits like their your own personal anbu

Does anyone know how to fix the error with this update?
in the arc 2 folder go to each of the main 4 girls folders and change the file named hair1 to hair, i downloaded the compressed version Ikarius posted on the previous page which had actual image files which made it easy

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I would love to see some pregnant belly images for those endings. At least I hope those are coming in future updates.

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
the other ending to arc 1, at one point youre givin the option to either prepare for the future or give up on your mission and just enjoy your girls, those last two endings are for those two. so whatever choice you made you''ll need a save of the other choices ending
Thanks, I had to go through another day for the other ending.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i already had tsunade on lvl 4 before that update came out i, there was no ending scene as i said
Don't remember if you had to do anything else, and not going to replay it just for you, so lets see if you're just missing something:

1. After level 4, did you try to manipulate Tsunade's behavior again?
2. Did you wait a day?
3. What version of the game do you have?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Excuse me how to get the 4 girls in the game get pregnant? Some people in the thread talk about it, but the only one reply to me only make a joke of my comment.
near the end, i believe after you get tsunade to 4, when you go to bed youre given the choice to prepare for the future or abandon your mission and enjoy what you have. if you choose to enjoy what you have you wake up the next morning and the game will continue and anytime after that when you cum in one of the main 4 theres a 20% chance to impregnate them

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/background/cave.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/background/cave.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 2970, in script
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\dataapp\JikageRising-v1.01b-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/background/cave.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
JikageRising v1.01b
Sat Dec 26 01:12:17 2020
---------------------------------------
new game and load..

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
managed to gain control of 8 woman But who am i missing or she isnt implemented yet?

Apr 28, 2020
near the end, i believe after you get tsunade to 4, when you go to bed youre given the choice to prepare for the future or abandon your mission and enjoy what you have. if you choose to enjoy what you have you wake up the next morning and the game will continue and anytime after that when you cum in one of the main 4 theres a 20% chance to impregnate them
If you choose that can you still continue to chapter 2 story?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
If you choose that can you still continue to chapter 2 story?
sadly no, choosing to enjoy what you have locks you out of future arcs so id recommend having that as a secondary save. the reason it locks you out is cause 1. youre sayin screw your mission, so there wouldnt be anything to go to and 2. getting them pregnant now would mess with the timeline too much so this is just an optional alternate ending to give the pregnancy fans a taste so to speak, like a lil sample for now since itll be a while before we can actually impregnate anyone.

at least thats my understanding of it based off things doggos said on the discord

Reactions: NODOGAN

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
managed to gain control of 8 woman But who am i missing or she isnt implemented yet?
its anko. you gotta go to the ramen shop and order the most expensive ramen but make sure you got enough money for two cause she sticks you with her bill. you also gotta trigger a high lust event with one of the main 4 girls and i think its a chance she'll show up after(i say i think cause i got it first try on both my playthroughs but ive heard it took a lot of people several tries) i dont think theres any other requirements, though just to be safe save before doin the ramen in case she doesnt show up
what skill am i missing?
ankos skill, i forget what it is but since you dont have anko its safe to say its her skill

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
No level 5 for Tsunade and the three secondaries?
i think in the story it says he couldnt get her to lvl 5 in season 1 of naruto part so probably in the shippuden version u can get her to lvl 5. what i want to knwo is do i have to start at lvl 1 with sakura hinata ten ten and ino in the next part? i doubt we will get a shit ton of scenes with them off the bat when the new part comes out

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes