YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Where is 0.19 then?
It is on his patreon for his paying parons.
The public version is released two weeks after the patreon one... that was released this week.

Not only that, it was clearly stated by the developer himself this one has not much content and is even missing some of the initial art.

Guys , how can i impregnated the girl
First, choose the path that does not progress to the next arc.
Ten have vaginal sex and cum inside.
There is a chance an extra message will be added teling they were impregnated.
But the chancge is just their sprite in the ending image.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question for those who have played the new update: I heard the art was updated/replaced in this new update. If so, what scenes or can you even tell the difference? Simply curious.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Question for those who have played the new update: I heard the art was updated/replaced in this new update. If so, what scenes or can you even tell the difference? Simply curious.
The newest update is on the Arc 2. It happens on Shippuden, meaning the girls are older and more physically mature and thus have the post-timeskip appearence and thus thwy have new art in that arc.
The Arc 1 art should still be the same.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Thank you for this information! Now I really can't wait to be able to play the new update!

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
Are these last 2 scenes just placeholders or do I still have something missing? I feel like I've already completed their stories.
How do I unlock these if they're content? Thanks

1608702492189.png

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Are these last 2 scenes just placeholders or do I still have something missing?
Those two scenes are the current ending screens, which one you get depends on the choice you make at the end.
They will be almost the same but the "settle down" one will show the girls pregnant if you got them pregnant.

duythanh0305

Sep 6, 2020
It is on his patreon for his paying parons.
The public version is released two weeks after the patreon one... that was released this week.

Not only that, it was clearly stated by the developer himself this one has not much content and is even missing some of the initial art.

1608757012252.png

so what should i choose to make the girl pregnant

Apr 5, 2020
how do you get the girls pregnant? what do to /how do i know? to get them pregnant please help me i think i got ino impregnated because it said on the text box " without her knowing a life began to grow inside of her" i think it what is said i went by to fast to read it fully please help someone also does it show a picture of the girl pregnant?/ or no

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how do you get the girls pregnant? what do to /how do i know? to get them pregnant please help me i think i got ino impregnated because it said on the text box " without her knowing a life began to grow inside of her" i think it what is said i went by to fast to read it fully please help someone also does it show a picture of the girl pregnant?/ or no
*facepalm* It's been said many times now; yeah, that text indicates she's pregnant, and if you want to see the picture, go to the ending. I believe it asks you if you want to skip after a day or so. -- It was even quoted like 2~3 posts above your's for gods' sake.
But here's another, which may go into more depth:
After choosing the path that terminates with Arc 1 in the choice you are given after hitting rank 4 with Tsunade, then fuck the girls and cum inside them. It is a randomized function with a 1-in-5 change of actually knocking them up, but you'll get a special line of text added noting their impregnation. If you happened to skip through the text of the scene, well, you're just fucked, because there isn't any way to repeat it, but you can check for success by saving then going into the end scene, where any girls you knocked up will be shown pregnant.
Otherwise, it's not much; like speed's other game it's just an ending bit; no preg-sex here, yet.
-- I may have posted a SS of it a couple pages back. Edit: Nvm, can't find it, so I either didn't post it, or it was deleted.

Last edited:

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
Will we be able to get (new character) to romance some of the dark skin women in the Naruto universe in the future update?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
It is the new version of the second arc oh it is an actulation of error and if not when is the second arc supposed to come out

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Getting error that keeps me from continuing when the narrator explains that the 4 main girls have grown up. patch fix please?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes