TyG3R21

Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck at Level 2 Control on Sakura, more specifically at the quest "Take the mission to get Red Wing Honey". I have no clue how to advance, anyone knows?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck at Level 2 Control on Sakura, more specifically at the quest "Take the mission to get Red Wing Honey". I have no clue how to advance, anyone knows?
It's the lowest available mission rank (as in the top most).

How do you get them to wear the outfits? I bought some at the store for Hinata but can't seem to make her wear them.
IIRC, Night time > Select the top most one > Should be an option to change clothing somewhere there.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Also, some clothes are blocked until you raise their levels enough. There will be a level with the message "all clothings allowed" or something like that.

Waffle1

Jun 8, 2018
can you add the ability to impregnate the other four characters and Tsunade as well if you choose the give up expanding option.

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
Uhh, did you read the change log? She's been added for a couple versions now. Or are you waiting for the Boruto version?

Edit: Looked through the changelog and huh, weird, no mention of Anko (Ctrl+F). Well, she is in the walkthrough, so there's that, but ehh well, yeah she is in the game.
She's there as Bonus girl 3, since Smiling Dog tried to hide the identity of Shizune, Kurenai et Anko before v0.15.

Reactions: Yamemai

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
any info of the 019 version ?
There was some on day 7, public post at that:

Heya guys, hope all of you guys are doing well! So, we did lots of work over the week, maybe a bit too much... anyway, we have lots to show and update!
First thing's first, Jikage Rising! Most of you guys are probably pretty interested in what's gonna happen in arc 2! So I'll do a quick run down on some commonly asked questions!

Will we have to redo all content for the girls again? (i.e. Sakura, Ino, Tenten etc)
-No you do not! Since arc 2 is a direct continuation, you'll be able to carry forward whoever you had under your control in arc 1! Meaning you start with Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata already loyal to you.

Will the training/gameplay be the same?
-Not exactly, since the main character has already improved over the course of the time skip, things are a tad quicker and effective. The game will be more focused on you macro managing stuff, well, with a tad of micro management, instead of focusing on a specific person again and again.

Will there be other girls? If so who?
-So for the main targets in arc 2 are all people in position of influence and/or people that are close to people in positions of power, so you'll be trying to get close to these people:
Temari: The sister of the Kazekage
Kurotsuchi: The granddaughter of the 3rd Tsuchikage and the 4th Tsuchikage
Mabui: The Raikage's assistant
Mei: The Mizukage
Karin: This one is a secret <3
There'll also be a bunch of optional characters, but they aren't too important this time round, and should be a deal easier to deal with than in arc 1!

I saw pubic hair on the sneak peeks, will there be an option to remove them?
-Yes

Let me know if there are more questions and I'll try to answer them asap!

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes