NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
the arcs are like timeskips
arc 1 is around after naruto and sasuke left
arc 2 seems to go along shippuden from the start
don't remember how many more arc will exist, think it was 4 with the last one being around boruto times, if boruto even gets to exist in this game timeline :ROFLMAO:
thanx you

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
I'll be honest, I'm not really feeling this one. I think it comes down to the writing, and the corruption mechanic in particular. The "you won't remember any of this during the daytime" aspect reminded me of Something Unlimited. But in that game the MC used a variety of mind games and pressure-points to bend his captives to his will, you could see the logic in his method and you could understand how the heroines tried (and failed) to resist it. Here, they're just forced to do sex acts using some kind of poorly-explained magic, and this somehow makes them more obedient until they're ready for more of the magic touch and finally, the ultimate mind-bending technique known as the maze game.
I really don't like your comparison, and I feel your splitting hairs. Something Unlimited has Lex Luther technological mastermind. Anything can literally be hand waved with the explanation "Lex built a machine" or "I have money". And that's what the writing in that game amounts to, how is it that different from Jutsu? Then let me ask you this, what is Jutsu but hand waving magic? One of the most recent arcs of Boruto just has Sasuke deleting everyone's memories via sharingan and Orochimaru doing the same to Anko however he does it, and Yamato being possessed by Zetsu. So this is not that far fetched. Then this is just me personally I always took the maze game as chakra control. Like the scene they're operating on Neji and Shizune is saying "thread the needle through the wound using your chakra"

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How beat tsunade on training grounds after you beat her once and she regenerates all health back and has auto regen on ?
As others mentioned, Ino's mind skill, then poison. Also, it's a good idea to save Tenten's bomb skill for then, to 1hko her. Though, I'm to too sure about it, since I used it on the first round, because I didn't know she had another phase.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
I am trying to get tentens lust over 90 so I can get anko but I am constantly losing lust any way to fix this and get anko?

Last edited:

mark71

Apr 15, 2019
v0.14 announcement

So a couple of things to announce that you guys might have missed haha, gonna drop them here bit by bit.

1. Arc 2 on the way!
We're reaching the end of Arc 1! With the Gennin corrupted, all that's left is Tsunade and the bonus girls! It won't be too long until we reach the end of Arc 1! We have some art of them ready with a little sneak peek here!
View attachment 773503
It was on one of our weekly update post on / in case you missed it!

2.Fairy Hunting Chapter 3!
In case some of you didn't know, we actually have a little side account where I hand doujin jobs to artist who don't have anything to work on in terms of the projects we've been working on so their income is more stable. One of our projects is Fairy Hunting, in which Chapter 3 was recently released!
View attachment 773505
You can check out a sample of it on our ! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!

WHO IS THE BONUS GIRL? CAN´T FIND IN THE GAME.
OR MAYBE IS AYEME (THE BONUS GIRL)

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes