speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Heya guys, sorry for the late response, been really busy with a whole lot of stuff, but let's not get into it haha.

speedapple Just done with the demo, I must say you really have talent in how to making mind control games to be very hot with good story and gameplay. Jaina content was extremely good and I can't wait for more updates with that new game
Thanks man, appreciate it!

Its worth mentioning that part two is much more linear and much more of a visual novel than part one which might be disappointing for a few people, myself included.
Read quite a bit of the feedback, and will be reworking the system, hope you guys will like the new one more when it comes out!

yeah i armed myself to the teeth and went for it again just to see "skip battle?" , yup screw this im here for the content not fighting hahaha and skipped it :ROFLMAO:
Ah, yeah haha, thought that not everyone would enjoy the battle so I added that it as long as they tried it once haha.

I guess my only critique is the scene with that random Sand girl was too far to the left? Like the characters themselves were on the left edge of the screen. It was kinda weird when everything else up to this point had the characters more in the center.
Ah, got it! Will fix that asap!

After you take Tsunade down and mindcontrol her to lvl 4 , game asks you in night do you want to move on with the game or stay in village , thats the point of no return to either continue story or stay.
Thanks for replying man!

So no new hub or home area? The game just cuts to the main menu the instant you finish getting a bj from Temari.
There will be a "base" once the rework is done, I discussed it with some players, and the new system should be a good balance, or at least I hope so haha.

If you got all the girls to level 5, can you still get the outfits that you were supposed to get at level 4? Because I have talked multiple times to Hinata, Tenten and Sakura and they won't give me the Maid, Green and Nurse outfit or am I doing something wrong? Also don't know where I was supposed to post this question, I'm still new to this site.
Ah yeap, you can get the outfit even when they are lvl 5!

yeah boy yukata :BootyTime: that means matsuri next
is it wrong that I look foward to the minor characters instead of the mayor targets? :unsure:
7c6.jpg

Don't quite like the direction this is going based on the arc 2 teaser. Its more of a VN than a trainer. Don't get me wrong, it still looks good, but the first arc's mechanics is what made me love this game. Now its just another VN in the sea of VN, just with a different set of pictures and unimpactful choices.
Ah, there will be some changes done, hopefully the rework will be more interesting!

How many girls are there, it's a harem game and so far i got 2
Currently there are:
5 main girls and 3-4 side girls in arc 1
And a number of unreleased girls in arc 2

I hope that in some moment we are able to go back to arc 1 to be able to control other girls from other places ex: Tayuya, temari, etc
Ah, some girls will be added later, no worries about that!

Anyone have a fix for errors when using Shuriken Bombs? I keep getting and error and it doesnt deal damage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, thanks! Found the error and fixed it! Should be working as intended in the next release!

Honestly, the game has a lot of unexplained aspects; quests dont make sense, mission power level isnt explained. Some items i tried to use dont work; dont really get it.
Oh, what are you having trouble with? Would be happy to help!

Shuriken Bomb caused me to crash.
Sorry about that! Found the issue and fixed it, forgot to add some stuff.

Sometimes developers that don't know how to code properly make function calls that never return but call other functions, like walking around the map calls "go to shop" and back button calls "display city map" instead of returning from shop
renpy starts lagging with large callstacks, you can check it's size in console with
renpy.call_stack_depth(), ideally shouldn't be larger than 10. Mine is ok, but maybe you've encountered some bug.
If its much bigger, than you can try fixing this calling , but you should be carefull cause calling it destroys stack frames but game might be actually considering they exist. However some spots in game like city map can be "safe place" to do that, cause they never return to anywhere. (you can clear a lot of stack frames at once calling method like this [renpy.pop_call() for _ in range(50)]. this clears last 50 frames from for example 56 frames you have)
Oh, there already is something like that in the code. Also fixed/rewrote the places with the return issues and had paid 2 different coders review and update the code as well for good measure, it might not be a code stack issue from the looks of it.

I recently saw on Dog's Patreon that he is changing the system for Arc 2 and uploaded a sneak peek... Can anybody share the image of that post? I want to know if by "changing the system" he means moving away from the VN style that Arc 2 adopted, or if the VN style will stay and only other things will change...
Ah, I will be changing the VN system, doesn't seem too popular, original the idea was to kinda have different styles of play so things don't get too stable over the arcs, but the change might have been too great from arc 1 to arc 2, decided to add in some new stuff and keep the old stuff that people liked from arc 1.

my download seems to be missing images. everything outside the title has a "cant find image error"
Maybe try redownloading? Might be an issue with a corrupted download.

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Ah, I will be changing the VN system, doesn't seem too popular, original the idea was to kinda have different styles of play so things don't get too stable over the arcs, but the change might have been too great from arc 1 to arc 2, decided to add in some new stuff and keep the old stuff that people liked from arc 1.
Thanks for the reply, man. And it's good to know that the game will go for a new approach. To be honest, I don't really have a problem with VNs, but one of the main things that worried me about the change to the VN system is that you have said before that in this Arc there might be situations where you have the option to share your women in order to make things easier.

At first, I really didn't care about that since I thought that this Arc's system would be similar to the first, so I also concluded that by grinding my character's stats enough I would be capable of avoiding having to share them while also ripping the full benefit of the situation, basically, a third option to reward the player puts time to grinds for stats. But then the VN system came and I really though that some really important things would be locked behind the decision to share your girls, such as, for example, taking control of a secondary girl, or upgrading the control level with a secondary girl, or something else.

Anyway, it's good to know you are going for a different system, can't wait to play the next version!

Youtube777

Nov 1, 2019
Hello, first I like this game !
I have an issue, when, at night, i click on "jump to ending" it show a cinematic but in the end of that I return to the main menu instead of continue to the arc 2. Is it normal ? Or I just do the wrong way ?

Jul 15, 2017
Hello, first I like this game !
I have an issue, when, at night, i click on "jump to ending" it show a cinematic but in the end of that I return to the main menu instead of continue to the arc 2. Is it normal ? Or I just do the wrong way ?
I would make sure you have the most recent version v1.02. After watching the cinematic it only took you to the main menu in the older versions.

Last edited:

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
So I saw the recent post on Patreon. Does the change coming to act 2 mean the game isn't going to play anything like act 1?

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
This game deserves my comment.. Love it... Its a shame that having Ino to play with this other dude was scraped. Cant w8 for the update.. Keep it up mate.

Jul 15, 2017
Hello,
I have the last version (i think it's 1.02c)
Spoiler

There are two endings possible. The top option is "Prepare yourself for the future" this is the option to progress to act 2.

I think you must of chosen "Give up expanding and enjoy what I have" which is the second option and would take you to the main menu as this option means you stay in the hidden leaf and give up the MCs ambitions to rebuild his clan.

Jul 15, 2017
How do I unlock this gallery?

View attachment 1028121
The locked entry is the other ending. So to unlock that gallery entry you need to choose the other ending. From that picture I think you chose to continue to arc 2. So choose to stay in arc 1 which is the "Give up expanding and enjoy what I have" option. If you do not have a save before you chose your ending here is one.

Here is link to my post with a save attached. https://f95zone.to/threads/jikage-rising-v1-02c-smiling-dog.29070/post-4652426

Last edited:

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
The locked entry is the other ending. So to unlock that gallery entry you need to choose the other ending. From that picture I think you chose to contiue to arc 2. So choose to stay in arc 1 which is the "Give up expanding and enjoy what I have" option. If you do not have a save before you chose your ending here is one.
Is there any point in "ending it there" tho?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I saw the recent post on Patreon. Does the change coming to act 2 mean the game isn't going to play anything like act 1?
The change is actually because it doesn't and people didn't like that.

Spoiler

There are two endings possible. The top option is "Prepare yourself for the future" this is the option to progress to act 2.

I think you must of chosen "Give up expanding and enjoy what I have" which is the second option and would take you to the main menu as this option means you stay in the hidden leaf and give up the MCs ambitions to rebuild his clan.
Actually, that option is supposed to let you continue permanently in act 1 until you hit jump to ending, at which point it does send you to the menu after a scene that may or may not show one or more girls pregnant depending on if you came inside until it specifically mentioned something like them becoming pregnant.

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Okay, thats good to hear. I think the formula for act 1 is already great, just needed some tidying up. The way the post was worded made me believe that the game was going to go in a different direction again.

Reactions: alex2011
Jul 15, 2017
Is there any point in "ending it there" tho?
Yes as someone else mentioned you can get the main 4 girls Ino, Sakura, Hinata and Tenten pregnant and then see the ending involved with that.

Actually, that option is supposed to let you continue permanently in act 1 until you hit jump to ending, at which point it does send you to the menu after a scene that may or may not show one or more girls pregnant depending on if you came inside until it specifically mentioned something like them becoming pregnant.
Shadows problem was that he had already hit the jump to ending button which would take him to the main menu, if you had actually read his post instead of just reading mine and thinking my response was incorrect you would of realised this.

Shadow would need to choose the other option before choosing to jump to the ending.

Reactions: alex2011
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes