katakitchen

Aug 22, 2019
i have a problem when selecting the girls at home at night
when i press any arrow key it selects sakura and then left always selects sakura and right always selects hinata, i cant select the middle two

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So I havn't played this in a while. I remember the scenes played out in a slightly more fun way if you waited til you maxed out a girl before you first ambush the next.

At my current stage in the game, I have the four younger girls at lvl 5.
I have the option to "Take Down Tsunade" every night. Otherwise she appears blacked out on the main girls status bar.
I have Kurenai at lvl 1.
I have the option to control Shizune or "Prepare more first" at the Hokage palace.

With all that in mind, who should I focus on first? If I break Tsunade before I go finish off Kurenai and or start with Shizune will she join in those scenes like the girls all join in for the next takedown if you max them out first?

Or will Kurenai and Shizune join me to takedown Tsunade if I focus on them first?

CoronaClusterHopper

Feb 20, 2021
So I havn't played this in a while. I remember the scenes played out in a slightly more fun way if you waited til you maxed out a girl before you first ambush the next.

At my current stage in the game, I have the four younger girls at lvl 5.
I have the option to "Take Down Tsunade" every night. Otherwise she appears blacked out on the main girls status bar.
I have Kurenai at lvl 1.
I have the option to control Shizune or "Prepare more first" at the Hokage palace.

With all that in mind, who should I focus on first? If I break Tsunade before I go finish off Kurenai and or start with Shizune will she join in those scenes like the girls all join in for the next takedown if you max them out first?

Or will Kurenai and Shizune join me to takedown Tsunade if I focus on them first?
Tsunade is the last person you should break. And no Kurenai and Shizune will not join you if you lv4 Tsunade 1st

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Whatever you do.. DO NOT continue game.. once you continue there is NOTHING left to do.. I can't even get the outfits.. I had to go reload.. fortunately I saved at that decision.. dumb.. really dumb.. you can't continue and what you can do with the Konoha girls is even gone.

The outfits are way too random.. took over 20 attempts of talking to Sakura before she gave me the nurse outfit.

Last edited:

zdemon2002

Oct 24, 2020
The current version is being overhauled/reworked, so no point in getting a save for it. Don't think it unlocks the Arc2 gallery either, thus, again, no point in the save.

The pregnancy thing is just a check, and not their own route or anything. Just one, of two, 'endings'. -- Note that pregnancy doesn't appear in the gallery replay, so you may have to impregnant them yourself.

As for the save; don't know what keeps track of the gallery stuff, so I included the persistent file too. There's a text doc labeling the saves; one is for ending branch (so you'll have to impregnant yourself, after picking the 2nd option) and the other is just before the pregnant route (if you pick jump to ending; it's locked in that).
-- Note: I'm not sure if the save works/unlocks everything, because, as mentioned, I have no clue how renpy saves work. They have 2 sets of save, one for your roaming folder, and one for your game folder. The one I uploaded is for the game folder, but think you may need the roaming instead. But I'm not going to handhold you to get to it -.-
how to use it on pc man ?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
weird, I have anko at 500 sub, but she's not showing up in the ending.
Do I have to do anything special with her?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Jikage Rising [v1.10d Public] [Smiling Dog] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 792 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 466 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 757 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 431 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes