Babek_420

Mar 19, 2020
What can I actually do do new in v1.03 cus I dont know how to start the scenes (A bit of a walkthrough would be helpful)

keks546

Jun 14, 2019
I'm not dealing any damage with explosive tags, literally do nothing but the item gone from my inventory
is it a bug or something?
They actually do some damage, but i don't know how much. Certainly more than basic attack on start.
I've even used them for killing cultist ninja on the first day, with save scam to avoid stun lock on me.

UPD: Explosive tag deal 500 damage.

Last edited:

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
This is probably the best Naruto game out here. Gameplay is good, writing is well done and the art style is amazing and my favorite thing about this. Very well done, looking forward to the future

Reactions: nickfake184

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I didn't played the game since last august..so i got some content to catch up. I do have a few question tough. I read the WT regarding Anko,but she didn't showing up at the ending. Anybody can share a save perhaps,who got her? I don't feel like replay the whole game just for her, especially the grindy parts. Also, if i choose to keep what i have as an ending in act1, does it continue or will continue at some point, or i just get back to the main menu? I wanted to see them pregnant T_T. I tried to skip to act 2, while hoping that there are some questions asked where i can decide who i want to be in my harem outside of the Sakura,Tenten,Ino,Hinata and Tsunade. I' really want to play act 2, but i also want Anko in my harem, cos gotta catch'em ell you k now. Thanks in advance.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I didn't played the game since last august..so i got some content to catch up. I do have a few question tough. I read the WT regarding Anko,but she didn't showing up at the ending. Anybody can share a save perhaps,who got her? I don't feel like replay the whole game just for her, especially the grindy parts. Also, if i choose to keep what i have as an ending in act1, does it continue or will continue at some point, or i just get back to the main menu? I wanted to see them pregnant T_T. I tried to skip to act 2, while hoping that there are some questions asked where i can decide who i want to be in my harem outside of the Sakura,Tenten,Ino,Hinata and Tsunade. I' really want to play act 2, but i also want Anko in my harem, cos gotta catch'em ell you k now. Thanks in advance.
1. The save I posted should have her, though I don't know if it'll work or not. Just search my name + save, and it should show up.
2. As for the giving up choice, I don't think so. It'd change the story line too much imo -- What with how they'd lose time from training and such.

• Red Heart
Reactions: h4xoor

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
1. The save I posted should have her, though I don't know if it'll work or not. Just search my name + save, and it should show up.
2. As for the giving up choice, I don't think so. It'd change the story line too much imo -- What with how they'd lose time from training and such.
I see, thanks. Found your save and was able to use it, now got Anko as well! Hopefully "act 2" will be at least the same amount of fun,than the first one.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
really not too impressed with this the last time I tried it, but I like the franchise and want to see what changes have been made will give it another go

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Think Ima wait for Arc 2 to wrap up and check out how it goes, although I guess I could try doing feedback hmm.

Reactions: Playaza

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Amazing game looking forward to the second arc to be completed. A bit more of rpg stuff would be cool, to feel like a ninja in the naruto world, with equipment and abilities to use in combat and outside combat.

Reactions: Sgt. M

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
just binged the game, very nice, lot a quality content in the first arc, bless the developer for adding Anko too, looking forward to her content in the future, kinda gonna miss her being angry at the pc though.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes