speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
So can someone give me a save with high stats and ino max level with Sakurs at 2? For some reason using my save file from last update I can see Inos status but Sakura doesn't appear unless I do a new game
So guess I'll just have to start over then. -_-
Yeah, might be for the best, the grind isn't too heavy since we're only at v0.2. Sorry about that.

It's convenient how kishimoto never explained how it makes sense for people to wear bandages as their day to day clothing.
It's just silly that they would wear to keep them warm instead of normal clothing and inconvenient in every way.
I think it's more of a traditional underwear thing, don't think it was worn to keep warm.

@speedapple

Hey dev, i'm really enjoying the game so far but I do have a question. Is there any chance we can keep the "release partial control" on the characters in future submission levels? I like being a proper bastard and awakening them partially during lewd acts but Sakura level 3 is completely submissive.
Isn't that because at level 3 she is already brainwashed/corrupted enough to like it?
Or how about something like "force a mood", as in some temporary brainwashing just for the night. I think this would allow to access every mood type without additional needs (e.g. you unlocked more by getting further).
To make sense, I think a "Weaken/reinforce jutsu" option would be good,
But if you want to reinforce.. a "check" if the player already has reached that level would be good, obviously.
Oh yeah, I was asking for opinions on a new system for it. The details are on the first page, my patreon and my sub subscribe star page! Also have a extract of it below! Let me know what you guys think yeah!
Oh, third thing would be I had some feedback that mentioned that the girls are corrupted too quickly, so I've been thinking on making a system that would make the pacing better and more enjoyable (hopefully).

Currently I'm thinking:

level 1: When you have sexy time with them, it will default to the angry expression, cause you'll only be controlling their bodies. Max lust 25

level 2: At this level you can seal off their minds, but when you do so, they will break free every now and then and show the angry expression. Max lust 50

level 3: At this level, when you seal their minds, they will no longer break free, and when you do sexy time with them, their angry expressions will sometimes jump to aroused cause of their weakened wills. Max lust 75. You can command them to wear some outfits that aren't too exposing. Like the school uniform. You can also command them to not masturbate to build up lust.

level 4: At this level, they will default to aroused. They are like 90% corrupted at this point, and if you bring their lust high enough they will have ahegaos when they cum. Max lust 100 (max) You can have them wear more revealing outfits like having no underwear on or the swimsuit in public.

level 5: At this level they are completed bound to you. They will be aroused during sexy time, and you can command them to be not able to cum. You will be able to make them wear almost anything in public short of being completely naked. Also they will fight for you in missions and/or corrupting other people.

Lust modifiers:
<=25: x1 submission gained

>25 and <=50: x1.2 submission gained

>50 and <=75: x1.5 submission gained

>75: x2 submission gained

I think this way, it would be more enjoyable as you guys would be able to see the various dialogue variation as well as be incentivised to try out different things! This would also make the grind a bit more interesting I think!

So what do you guys think? Any opinions, suggestion or feedback about this system that I might implement?

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Oh yeah, I was asking for opinions on a new system for it. The details are on the first page, my patreon and my sub subscribe star page! Also have a extract of it below! Let me know what you guys think yeah!
Don't get me wrong having a completely broken character is great, its just I personally prefer having the ability to "awaken" a character, as in they don't have control but they have their mind back. That aspect early on is one of the unique things about the game, and i'd like to see more of it.

But of course whatever fits your vision best.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I saw it already, then I have a question: Will you do the other mood variations for newer scenes or not?
If yes, then there would be no way to access them, which is why there should be a way to initiate it. Just an example, like I said, to "force a mood" (e.g. hypnotize).
If not, then I guess you can save time for doing less variations and concentrate on more different scenes (e.g. other characters).

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Don't get me wrong having a completely broken character is great, its just I personally prefer having the ability to "awaken" a character, as in they don't have control but they have their mind back. That aspect early on is one of the unique things about the game, and i'd like to see more of it.

But of course whatever fits your vision best.
Ah I see, gotcha!

I saw it already, then I have a question: Will you do the other mood variations for newer scenes or not?
If yes, then there would be no way to access them, which is why there should be a way to initiate it. Just an example, like I said, to "force a mood" (e.g. hypnotize).
If not, then I guess you can save time for doing less variations and concentrate on more different scenes (e.g. other characters).
There will be blank + (expression depending on level) for most of the cases. Can't do anything too crazy unfortunately.

When picking missions you should include what level is recommended to complete the mission.
Ah, I see, I'll see the best way to tackle it.

Just wanna say thanks for listening to everyone's suggestions, which sometimes I'm sure conflict with each other. Really looking forward to more updates
Thank! Let me know if you have any yeah!

@speedapple

is there a reason this is not in your patreon or did i just not see it
It should be in it, the

Reactions: johnmichael6921

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I haven't maxed every stat, but I believe they're saying that at cap stats the bear can't hurt you. So, you can't start the process to mind control Sakura because it requires you to be injured.

Though, they could probably just use an item to let the bear hit them.
Yeah, didn’t even bother buying any items. But I rather not play a game as grindy as a certain dragonball game on here, where you’re a GoD. It takes a good couple of hours to get through each update in that one.

The stupidest thing about that game too, is the limited save slots. NEVER limit the save slots if this is a Ren’py game. Not unless you have a gallery, anyway.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Question: when the public release comes out, will there be new content or just some bug fixes? Also, here's another parody idea for a game: RWBY deserves some attention.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Yeah, didn’t even bother buying any items. But I rather not play a game as grindy as a certain dragonball game on here, where you’re a GoD. It takes a good couple of hours to get through each update in that one.

The stupidest thing about that game too, is the limited save slots. NEVER limit the save slots if this is a Ren’py game. Not unless you have a gallery, anyway.
Oh damm I see. Well, let me know if anything ever feels too grindy!

Question: when the public release comes out, will there be new content or just some bug fixes? Also, here's another parody idea for a game: RWBY deserves some attention.
Mostly bug fixes haha.
One step at a time XD, not too familiar with the RWBY series, don't wanna make a game without knowing the characters and such, currently no plans to get another one going yet though haha.

Remind me again, when is the Mac version coming out?
Tomorrow or the the day after tomorrow, depending on your time zone haha.

Public release is bug fixes at best. New content comes out in the new build
9 days ago the answer was roughly 2 weeks. So I'd say roughly a week. Maybe a little under depending on how 'rough' the first estimate was.
Thanks for answering guys! Appreciate the help!

Reactions: Reij

sadmax

Jun 17, 2017
Do you have to do hypnosis and shit or can you give them gifts or actions instead (dating sim).

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Control their bodies? Seal of their minds? Sounds like a massive self masturbation simulator with no story or interesting characters to speak of. Shame, because the art looks good.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Do you have to do hypnosis and shit or can you give them gifts or actions instead (dating sim).
Yes you have to mindcontrol them but i hope the dev will add a diffrent method some someday

Control their bodies? Seal of their minds? Sounds like a massive self masturbation simulator with no story or interesting characters to speak of. Shame, because the art looks good.
There is a story also the girls do have reactions to your actions.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It was an interesting 30 minutes of gameplay, I guess. Looking forward to updates, though.

Reactions: vigri177
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes