murtagh114

Mar 11, 2018
Hi, sorry, could you explain what you meant by the Sakura part?
I haven't maxed every stat, but I believe they're saying that at cap stats the bear can't hurt you. So, you can't start the process to mind control Sakura because it requires you to be injured.

Though, they could probably just use an item to let the bear hit them.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I haven't maxed every stat, but I believe they're saying that at cap stats the bear can't hurt you. So, you can't start the process to mind control Sakura because it requires you to be injured.

Though, they could probably just use an item to let the bear hit them.
Ah, I see, might have overlooked that, I'll fix it. Thanks for letting me know!

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
speedapple
Well Dev, you do it a great Job...

You not use GIF animation or Step by Step PNG "like" Animation...
You disied to use Flash Animation, but transformer by short videos... Nice :D

But, Dev,
MORE nude and Fap-Fap ScrenShotes in You Thead Page PLS, like this: ^_^

1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 4.png

But, Dev, I not undested, why Ino have Cloth like "Mumia"? And Sakura "steal" Anko cloth? O_O

Last edited:

Jammododgerz

May 18, 2017
Are you going to do anything involving the Inuzuka clan? e.g Hana, Tsume. they are pretty obscure but they are hot and Tsume is a clan leader so she could be a cool option

Last edited:

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
A Naruto-themed game with good art and dialogues that aren't written by Google Translate? Hell yeah!

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Im enjoying the game so far but is there a way to cheat ryo in? Money grinding is always a pain

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
speedapple
Well Dev, you do it a great Job...

You not use GIF animation or Step by Step PNG "like" Animation...
You disied to use Flash Animation, but transformer by short videos... Nice :D

But, Dev,
MORE nude and Fap-Fap ScrenShotes in You Thead Page PLS, like this: ^_^

View attachment 308199 View attachment 308200 View attachment 308201 View attachment 308198 View attachment 308197

But, Dev, I not undested, why Ino have Cloth like "Mumia"? And Sakura "steal" Anko cloth? O_O
@Baharomont for me the "mummy" style cloth for ino was strange the first times too.. but I got used to it.
Strange because it was kind of unexpected
Oh the "mummy" underwear is actually traditional underwear worn back in the era. From the design of her outfit, it seemed like that would what her underwear look like.

Here's an example of what it looks like! images.jpg

will you really be able to amke them pregnant and maybe pregnant sex option?
The plan currently is that once you corrupted Tsunade, you will be given a choice to either be happy with what you have or to expand your harem.
If you choose to be happy with what you have, you will be sent to the ending where you will get them pregnant.
If you choose to expand your harem, you will move on to Arc 2 which takes place in the Shippuden Era.

Are you going to do anything involving the Inuzuka clan? e.g Hana, Tsume. they are pretty obscure but they are hot and Tsume is a clan leader so she could be a cool option
Not likely, though her being a clan leader makes her pretty valuable...

When should we expect the next update?
Public release on the 1st weekend of each month, Patron release two weeks later.
That's generally the schedule unless something happens to me!

A Naruto-themed game with good art and dialogues that aren't written by Google Translate? Hell yeah!
Hope you like it! Let me know if you have feedback, suggestions, comments or questions yeah!

guys, how to next level for sakura? thanks
We have a walkthrough on the front page if you need it!

Im enjoying the game so far but is there a way to cheat ryo in? Money grinding is always a pain
Ryo is kinda in excess at the moment, just complete the bear mission once and it should last you for awhile currently.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So can someone give me a save with high stats and ino max level with Sakurs at 2? For some reason using my save file from last update I can see Inos status but Sakura doesn't appear unless I do a new game

Last edited:

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
@speedapple

Hey dev, i'm really enjoying the game so far but I do have a question. Is there any chance we can keep the "release partial control" on the characters in future submission levels? I like being a proper bastard and awakening them partially during lewd acts but Sakura level 3 is completely submissive.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
the "mummy" style cloth for ino was strange the first times too..
Strange because it was kind of unexpected
It's convenient how kishimoto never explained how it makes sense for people to wear bandages as their day to day clothing.
It's just silly that they would wear to keep them warm instead of normal clothing and inconvenient in every way.

Reactions: HydratedMan

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
@speedapple

Hey dev, i'm really enjoying the game so far but I do have a question. Is there any chance we can keep the "release partial control" on the characters in future submission levels? I like being a proper bastard and awakening them partially during lewd acts but Sakura level 3 is completely submissive.
Isn't that because at level 3 she is already brainwashed/corrupted enough to like it?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Isn't that because at level 3 she is already brainwashed/corrupted enough to like it?
Or how about something like "force a mood", as in some temporary brainwashing just for the night. I think this would allow to access every mood type without additional needs (e.g. you unlocked more by getting further).

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Or how about something like "force a mood", as in some temporary brainwashing just for the night. I think this would allow to access every mood type without additional needs (e.g. you unlocked more by getting further).
To make sense, I think a "Weaken/reinforce jutsu" option would be good,
But if you want to reinforce.. a "check" if the player already has reached that level would be good, obviously.

Last edited:

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Multiple saves are always your friends in games that don't have a gallery feature.
What are you talking about? My problem as I said in last page is that using my save from last update Sakura's stats are no longer shown and I can't get her level 3 to activate and her stats only show up when I start a new game

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes