Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, there is an issue with using old files, I had some of the variable names changed to future proof it, so old saves might bug out.

Gotcha, I'm already on it along with some non-game breaking bugs. Will release a v0.2e soon with all of the reported bugs fixed.
Will the 0.2e version fix the whole Sakura not appearing in Girl stat menu, or is starting a new save entirely going to be the only solution?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Will the 0.2e version fix the whole Sakura not appearing in Girl stat menu, or is starting a new save entirely going to be the only solution?
I'd recommend just starting a new one, cuz it was said some variables were changed. Better to not have them in your save now than later, when the game would take longer to complete. -- Right now, it only takes around 30mins to do, if you skip read texts.

Brufucus

Jun 8, 2017
I have decided to come out of my lurker status (and i think this is a new record, for me) to ask if we will be able to see the corruption progression directly (for example girls expressions, slightly changes in outfit - taking sakura for example, going with slightly unzipped dress, then higher cut, etc, till no spats, and their pose or dialogues)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I have decided to come out of my lurker status (and i think this is a new record, for me) to ask if we will be able to see the corruption progression directly (for example girls expressions, slightly changes in outfit - taking sakura for example, going with slightly unzipped dress, then higher cut, etc, till no spats, and their pose or dialogues)
There was something like this in his other game, so maybe in the future? Right now, he seems to be having money issues, as he said he was banking on this project succeeding, or something other. -- Aka. Support the author, and you just might see it!

Reactions: Brufucus

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
i think I found a bug, if you use a toy on sakura after level 3 it goes straight to sex scean instead.
Gotcha, fixing it now, will be fixed in v0.2e

I would recommend starting a new file tbh, cause of the errors that might snowball in future builds.

I'll see what I can do! Planning for something like that in arc 2, not sure about arc 1 yet.

There was something like this in his other game, so maybe in the future? Right now, he seems to be having money issues, as he said he was banking on this project succeeding, or something other. -- Aka. Support the author, and you just might see it!
Damm, it looks that bad huh haha...

Last edited:

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
Hey i just wanted to let you know i am enjoying the game so far i hope you will not rush arc 1 since you said most people are looking forward to arc 2, personally i am really enjoying arc 1 :sneaky:
probably more than i would enjoy arc 2.

Reactions: cecilkami

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
v0.1 announcement
Alright, so I didn't expect the game to be leaked so fast lol, but what's done is done haha.

So yeah, brief intro for those that don't know me, I'm doggo, and I work on Nano-control as well, I like making mind control games, and I try to not have too many "Oh god that plot is stupid" moments in the story haha. Hopefully the plot for this game isn't too bad, or won't be too bad once it gets further.

Anyway, few things to mention about the game:
1) The Shippuden versions of the characters are planned. They will be introduced in arc 2, assuming I survive that long and don't go broke lol.
2) It's pretty much a work in progress, the town map will be updated, and the battle system will be polished!

I also have a poll set up, wanted to know what are you guys' opinions on content for the girls.
-The first option just means that I will finish all content for one girl before moving on to the next girl. The sequence that I will do the girls would be Sakura>Ino>Tenten> Hinata>Shizune>Anko>Kurenai>Tsunade
-The second option would be a more balanced spread which I would work on all of the girls equally. That means that Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hinata would be added to the game around the same time, and they would all have their first, second, third, etc scenes unlocked around the same time.

Last but definitely not least, let me know what you think of the game in terms of story, game play mechanics and what not yeah! I want to improve the game to something presentable, and what better way to find out than the players themselves haha.

P.S. Thanks Sam for inserting this post for me!
I'd love to see clothes options or maybe just controlling them to do naughty stuff like my little angel game

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
this might be the dumbest question but does this game have scenes like h-scenes bc my internet is fuck up and downloading 500MB game would take me a day so yeah pls ansewer me as fast as u can

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Its my bad, sorry. Saw that you replaced walkthrough, and the previous one was more detailed. Thought that you've done the same way like others, just add walkthrough for last version, withouth saving previous one. Sorry again.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes