zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Are random boxes ouftits from arc 1 missing? I did everything else and now no matter how much I spent on boxes, nothing shows up. Also girls have no more place for any new outfits.

InfiniteRadish2

Jan 10, 2022
Is there a faster way to increase my Strength? I hate to admit it, but tenten keeps kicking my ass.

Edit, I beat her, and now I am having some trouble, cause I have 2 of the Kuno girls, both at 500 submission yet I can't figure out what to do next.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Are random boxes ouftits from arc 1 missing? I did everything else and now no matter how much I spent on boxes, nothing shows up. Also girls have no more place for any new outfits.
not last I checked. it is just hard, and only one outfit per type of box. I'd suggest save-scumming.

Wtf happened to the art after the first book
they seemed pretty close to me?
but they had to make new art based on the shippuden characters, of course.
And shippuden... well, the anime team clearly did not like Sakura, for example, since she is much flatter in the anime than in the manga (in there she is not busty, but still has some nice curves everywhere else)

Reactions: zaqrwe

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Is there a faster way to increase my Strength? I hate to admit it, but tenten keeps kicking my ass.

Edit, I beat her, and now I am having some trouble, cause I have 2 of the Kuno girls, both at 500 submission yet I can't figure out what to do next.
Training all stats to max value 50 takes about 5 minutes, so just bear with it ;) And getting 2 girls from kumos should be the end of current build

Lilith375

Feb 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between versions 1.12a and 1.12b? I cleared the christmas event in 1.12a, and got all the girls(Plus all currently available outfits I believe). Is 1.12b just the same content but with some minor big fixes or the like?

Jun 26, 2020
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between versions 1.12a and 1.12b? I cleared the christmas event in 1.12a, and got all the girls(Plus all currently available outfits I believe). Is 1.12b just the same content but with some minor big fixes or the like?
Bug fixes and some button art

Jun 28, 2020
not last I checked. it is just hard, and only one outfit per type of box. I'd suggest save-scumming.

they seemed pretty close to me?
but they had to make new art based on the shippuden characters, of course.
And shippuden... well, the anime team clearly did not like Sakura, for example, since she is much flatter in the anime than in the manga (in there she is not busty, but still has some nice curves everywhere else)

There's a huge difference in the art style imo, the first is much more attractive.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
yo the game is sloe for me, like it runs slow anyone know why, all my other games run just fun
If you're on windows try changing the render to DirectX instead of OpenGL. Some graphics cards work better that way.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone have a changelog of the new version?
Jikage Rising v1.13 changelog:
-Updated UI
-Sakura Stripping scene
-Tenten Stripping scene
-Separated Arc 1 from Arc 2
-Added in cheat menu
-Updated main menu to have a walkthrough button
-Karui level 3 event
-Karui woohoo scene
-Added animations for Karui's woohoo scene, Karui's HJ, Samui woohoo, samui riding scene. (Paizuri animation will be added once I get the files)

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Don't know if if this is the place to ask this but I want to know people's thoughts on the characters as in would you prefer less of side girls like karui and more of main girls like hinata ino sakura tenten temari or keep things as they are

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
Don't know if if this is the place to ask this but I want to know people's thoughts on the characters as in would you prefer less of side girls like karui and more of main girls like hinata ino sakura tenten temari or keep things as they are
I dunno man...

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes