FishFish322

May 27, 2021
It's always nice when you find a legitimately good mind control game. Gotta say though, it doesn't feel right to just skip over the level 5 scenes for the adults in act 1. I understand the lore reasons, but to work around that I feel you could do a time skip after Tsunade's 4th scene where you could then break the adults.

Reactions: PussMaster

PussMaster

Jul 23, 2021
There is but it kinda involves abusing a bug. First, make them naked. Then when you confirm and they say they can't do that, scroll back into the past before you opened the clothing menu.

If you did it right you should be greeted to this:
That's more like it

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
There is but it kinda involves abusing a bug. First, make them naked. Then when you confirm and they say they can't do that, scroll back into the past before you opened the clothing menu.

Thanks for the tip man, been looking for this for a long time

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020

By "scroll back into the past", do you mean saving right before clicking "Change outfit" and loading after they say they can't do that? If so, it didn't work for me and I doubt it would.
So did you use something else?

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
By "scroll back into the past", do you mean saving right before clicking "Change outfit" and loading after they say they can't do that? If so, it didn't work for me and I doubt it would.
What you do is that you get rid of anything they wear then they tell you 'I can't do that', and from that point on, with the scroll saying that, you roll back to before clicking on them and you'll see that they won't be wearing anything
Worked for me

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
No.
ren'py has an "undo" and "redo" system that some games forget to take into account.
it can be activated two ways: one, through the mouse's scroll wheel.
or with page up to undo and page down to redo

so the bug is you confirm them naked, they will deny, then you undo the ir denial but the confirmation stays there

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes