TheNamelessOne

Jun 22, 2018
hey guys, just trying out arc 1, Im noticing theres only music, no other game sound or voice sounds at all even though there are sound sliders for all 3. Tried moving all 3 of them to different values, still only music, is that normal?

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
Guys am I dumb? Why can't I farm red dyes? Should not the posion plant drop the dye? Oh and what about Mabui, Samui and Karin. Can I use them in fights?

honchung45

Apr 18, 2020
Guys am I dumb? Why can't I farm red dyes? Should not the posion plant drop the dye? Oh and what about Mabui, Samui and Karin. Can I use them in fights?
red dye get from mission rank C, destroy poison plant. expect konoha girls, all girls can't join mission. or you can use saveeditonline.com to cheat

TheDoomieDoom

Feb 20, 2018
so i'm curious if I broke the first game run or not

okay so first run through went all the way through pains attack village destroyed blah blah blah and I got what I thought were all the skills

so last night picked up new version and started a new game, it started me out at arc 2 which I was like "eh okay don't have to go through the loli content all over again" but then I started doing missions and realized "wait.. I have more skills than before"

so my question is did I miss something on my first playthrough or did a new game with a new version do this

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
so i'm curious if I broke the first game run or not

okay so first run through went all the way through pains attack village destroyed blah blah blah and I got what I thought were all the skills

so last night picked up new version and started a new game, it started me out at arc 2 which I was like "eh okay don't have to go through the loli content all over again" but then I started doing missions and realized "wait.. I have more skills than before"

so my question is did I miss something on my first playthrough or did a new game with a new version do this
The arcs were split into separate games.
I am assuming the newer skills come from the side-girls, besides the main 5 (including the Arc's goal goal/Tsunade)

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes