YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
There is zero sharing/prostitution.
If I remember correctly and am not confusing this game with another, there's a scene in the first game where you have the option to share or watch someone else fuck one of the girls.
To my knowledge it was removed due to backlash.
There was once in Part 1, but it is voluntary on the player's part (telling Ino to give a guy a blowjob) and even then people complained until it was removed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyway, it was removed, so no more scenes like that. Even before, it was optional.

But that said, no need to be aggressive with people that ask about it.

Or tell them to read the tags.
If they ask about a removed content, it means they had been around before it was removed, or came here because someone told them they would like it.
Why would you read again the tags of a work you already believe is to your liking?

• Angry
Reactions: mrttao

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
There was once in Part 1, but it is voluntary on the player's part (telling Ino to give a guy a blowjob) and even then people complained until it was removed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyway, it was removed, so no more scenes like that. Even before, it was optional.

But that said, no need to be aggressive with people that ask about it.

Or tell them to read the tags.
If they ask about a removed content, it means they had been around before it was removed, or came here because someone told them they would like it.
Why would you read again the tags of a work you already believe is to your liking?
i was by no means trying to be aggresive.. on the contrary i 100% agree with ur statement. This backtrack is stupid beyond belief ..

• Angry
Reactions: mrttao

player544

Aug 22, 2022
When you gonna release this mod
If you are working on mod then come to jikage rising discord server people will gonna help you in there
Hey Aloksexino. Firts things first; It's not a mod, it's just Fanart i'm doing with Photoshop. I'm allready in the Discord, you will find two or three pics i allready did there. I was pretty busy in the last few weeks, so i will probably post more soon. but it takes time.

Slade1717

Sep 18, 2019
I swore this was gonna have part 1 versions of the girls. Did that get axed, or do I have to support the dev to gain access to that? I have no issue supporting the dev in anyway I can. I honestly think this has to be one of the better Naruto lewd games I checked out. it gives me those old Newgrounds flash games vibes.
I believe that's the arc 1 version, this is arc 2

nerdynoob

Oct 17, 2022
I can't find it there, either. I'm thinking it was removed due to bigots complaining about the girls being too small and cute.

If I sub to the author on his patreon or subscribestar, will I get access to the original version of Act 1? Just wondering cus I hate Shippuden. That's when I stopped watching the show.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes