Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
ohh dont blame the user...
first of putting ARC 1 in a seperate download is downright dumb to begin with.
second there is no HUGE COLORED BOLD LETTERS to actually point to the arc 1 dropdown. There are however dedicated to NTR derailing!
third ... after 10 000.th question "WHERE IS THE BLODY ARC 1?" i would kind of begun to question my stubbornes.
this is just plain trolling at this point.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
ohh dont blame the user...
first of putting ARC 1 in a seperate download is downright dumb to begin with.
second there is no HUGE COLORED BOLD LETTERS to actually point to the arc 1 dropdown. There are however dedicated to NTR derailing!
third ... after 10 000.th question "WHERE IS THE BLODY ARC 1?" i would kind of begun to question my stubbornes.
this is just plain trolling at this point.
While you are right that it is easy to miss, because you don't expect it to be separated and it isn't highlighted. your point however falls short when you acknowledge that so many have ask before, because there have similarly been a good number of answers to said question already. Any person on here should be able to use a simple search function and look for the answer before asking. It is rather weird to immediately jump to questioning, rather than spend a few minutes to see if you can figure it out yourself.

How are these people even going to play the game? If they miraculously manage to install it, they will be stumped when they are asked whether they are old enough, how are they going to figure that out? It doesn't say anything about how old they are, so how should they know that?

• Angry
Reactions: Lord Kentus

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
While you are right that it is easy to miss, because you don't expect it to be separated and it isn't highlighted. your point however falls short when you acknowledge that so many have ask before, because there have similarly been a good number of answers to said question already. Any person on here should be able to use a simple search function and look for the answer before asking. It is rather weird to immediately jump to questioning, rather than spend a few minutes to see if you can figure it out yourself.

How are these people even going to play the game? If they miraculously manage to install it, they will be stumped when they are asked whether they are old enough, how are they going to figure that out? It doesn't say anything about how old they are, so how should they know that?
With all due respect thats not ur problem nor mine for that matter.
I would spin it other way around... why should i waste my time or resources for a dev who cannot design a proper OP. ;).

Apr 18, 2022
With all due respect thats not ur problem nor mine for that matter.
I would spin it other way around... why should i waste my time or resources for a dev who cannot design a proper OP. ;).
1) Because you could find the answer quicker
2) Because learning to solve your own problems is a useful skill
3) Because choosing to waste others time rather than your own is quite selfish

Apr 18, 2022
Reading? How do you do that? Please teach me, master!
There is an art, or rather, a knack to reading, the knack lies in learning to stare intensely at the page and miss the words (this is commonly called reading between the lines). clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.

Reactions: PussMaster

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
There is an art, or rather, a knack to reading, the knack lies in learning to stare intensely at the page and miss the words (this is commonly called reading between the lines). clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
Sorry, I dont understand, what am i supposed to stare at? Seems like you forgot to add what i am supposed to stare at!

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
Is Sakura really weak for anyone else even after maxing her stats? Ino does more damage with her basic attack at base level than Sakura does at max and her cha punch is weak too, especially compared to Hinata's Eight Trigrams attack.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
well, in the anime two thirds of her power is sealed until during the fight against the Ten Tails, and her specialty is healing and not fighting anyway. So... it is kinda canon-compliant.

No, that does not make her any better.

Reactions: PussMaster

cdaanmade

Jan 25, 2022
Think I’m glitched on act 1, got all girls to lv 5, can’t progress and can’t even get the optional girl with tenten lust at 100 :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes