YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I think you want to know the name of this in other works?

Because in this work it IS mind control.

This is Act 2. She, just like the others, is still under the mind control of Act 1.
Even if it became permanent it does not change that.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
I think you want to know the name of this in other works?

Because in this work it IS mind control.

This is Act 2. She, just like the others, is still under the mind control of Act 1.
Even if it became permanent it does not change that.
just like i say its hard to explain what i want to say because english not my native, so this behavior dont have it own tags then, it just mind control or corruption, because alot of mind control game dont have that kind of scene, i thought if i know what it called it might be easier to me to find more game like it, but like Heroes party must fall, that game dont have mind control but still have that kind of behavior character cecille, she acting almighty and normal in front other people, she turn into kinda sex addict at night.

edit: found it, it may called "Shared senses".

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
just like i say its hard to explain what i want to say because english not my native, so this behavior dont have it own tags then, it just mind control or corruption, because alot of mind control game dont have that kind of scene, i thought if i know what it called it might be easier to me to find more game like it, but like Heroes party must fall, that game dont have mind control but still have that kind of behavior character cecille, she acting almighty and normal in front other people, she turn into kinda sex addict at night.

edit: found it, it may called "Shared senses".
That's not Shared Senses.

Shared Senses is when one person feels pleasure so does the other.
For example, have sex with one girl, and the other can feel as if you were having sex with her too. But usually it is pleasurable, but less than doing it personally, leading to them wanting it too and ending up in a threesome.
Or the two do it with each other, and end up in a loop where they feel even better the better the other does.
It is most common with something like twins, or a curse.

What you are asking for... I don't think has a tag.
It is just someone being able to hold back while in public but acting on their horniness when in private.
Not submission, it may happen but it is not a part of it.

But, with this explanation, someone who does know may have an easier time finding out, maybe.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That's not Shared Senses.

Shared Senses is when one person feels pleasure so does the other.
For example, have sex with one girl, and the other can feel as if you were having sex with her too. But usually it is pleasurable, but less than doing it personally, leading to them wanting it too and ending up in a threesome.
Or the two do it with each other, and end up in a loop where they feel even better the better the other does.
It is most common with something like twins, or a curse.

What you are asking for... I don't think has a tag.
It is just someone being able to hold back while in public but acting on their horniness when in private.
Not submission, it may happen but it is not a part of it.

But, with this explanation, someone who does know may have an easier time finding out, maybe.
Oooooh, alright! You mean something like being double faced. But that is, in fact, a symptom of corruption or mind control, that's probably why it has not a tag.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Oooooh, alright! You mean something like being double faced. But that is, in fact, a symptom of corruption or mind control, that's probably why it has not a tag.
it may be a symptom, but can still happen without either.

regardless, it does not seem to have a tag, no. and a tag for this specific thing is what the dude was asking for

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Well could you perhaps do me the honor of placing a link in the top of the page?
It might make it somewhat easier to find and be less cluttery.
Added a bunch of things, so right now it has a Chris Hansen Jutsu mod (you'll have to find him), a money cheat mod, arc1 scene flashbacks for arc 2, a roleplaymod for ino (not sure if I'll expand on that, probably not), but it's mainly the chris hansen mod
I could only edit the hidden scenes for the chris hansen mod, as I have no idea how to edit webm animations, my photoshop skills are.. limited, at best
Works for version 1.06a
Just drop the contents in the game folder
Chris Hansen Jutsu mod, Moneymod, Flashback mod, roleplay mod
What eactly is Chris hansen mod ?

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
it may be a symptom, but can still happen without either.

regardless, it does not seem to have a tag, no. and a tag for this specific thing is what the dude was asking for
yeah maybe it dont have a tag, i tried to find it but no luck, seem like its part of corruption and mind control, just like Lewyn say like double face, 1 acting normal and 1 is slutty, result of being mind control and corruption.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
yeah maybe it dont have a tag, i tried to find it but no luck, seem like its part of corruption and mind control, just like Lewyn say like double face, 1 acting normal and 1 is slutty, result of being mind control and corruption.
In any case, thanks to you I discovered Hero Party must fall and I emjoyed, even though it still has way to go till it's finished, so thank you for sharing your posts.

Jul 26, 2019
That's part of the plot and a tag for it won't exist unless someone (like you) fetishizes it and people start making enough content of it to warrant giving it a tag. I know this dev has another game that is linked to on the first page that has that exact scenario in it with the mother, it's called something control. I don't know if that's already been mentioned, I feel like it would be...

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the new minigame is horrible i hit every single red circle and it's still not enough
Edit - nevermind did it, after 3 fucking tries of hitting every circle right with max stats, it's still a bad minigame
Edit 2 - i got a question, i don't think there's an answer for it anywhere, but...anyway, i missed 2 outfits for Hinata, is there a way to get it?

Last edited:

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Got to say I'm not a fan of the mini game. I have max stats and I still can't pass it. Is is a bug because the max stats are from a previous save? What does the higher dex do in the mini game?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes