Mar 3, 2019
Will it be possible to pimp the girls out or nah? Sorry if I am asking a question that has been previously answered didn't want to go and search through 288 pages.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
It's been long since i last saw Naruto so i have to google the names when reading changelog :ROFLMAO:

Jul 31, 2021
It's been long since i last saw Naruto so i have to google the names when reading changelog :ROFLMAO:
You mean you can't remember every single character? Fake fan smh. In all seriousness, I think I'm the weird one for remembering them all, despite it being a few years since I binge watched it.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
v1.07 announcement

Heya guys, just a quick message/ announcement!

1.Bring back the battle system!
So I went around and asked for some feedback and it seemed like arc 2 was more passive than what most people would have liked, after some discussion with some players, most of them felt that it would be nice to bring the battle system we had in arc 1 back! Which is what I will do haha. It'll likely be added in as a compliment to the mission system we have, a bit of a balance between active and passive gameplay haha.

2.Survey on the games!
I also have a bit of a survey up! Mostly to know what you guys would like to see, how I'm doing, and what you guys want!
If you have the time, I would appreciate you guys doing it!
I have a version for Patrons/ Subscriber and also a version for the public! You just need to do one cause it's pretty much the same!
There's also a small token of appreciation if you finish it!

Survey for /

3.Fairy Hunting Chapter 5!
On a different note! Fairy Hunting is still ongoing if you guys are interested/ have been following. It's been a pain, but a lot of people seem to like it haha.
View attachment 1378933
I'll have a sample of it on the soon! If you like what you see please consider supporting the doujin on our / page!
wait u make fairy huntingwhen may be the update to that

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
The battle system is horrible...with mei doing 4k poison that cant be cured with antidote, you can only hope to win this fight with that cheat scroll. Bruh, there should be some proper mind break/hypnosis skill that we can use if you wanna implement a battle system.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Haven't played since the end of Arc 1. There pregnancy content for the Arcs yet, or is that gonna be a thing for later Chapters?

Reactions: _Maou_
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes