datdarnotaku

Apr 11, 2021
Personally I felt the dev could have added more to arc 1. for instance they could have added more konoichi for a alt. Route for a continuous arc 1 for instance where the MC also tries to get some of the Other hidden leaf clans under his control like Tsume Inuzuka (an her daughter) of the inuzuka clan the dev could have also continue to make an Anko quest where we meet (fem)Orochimaru and they "help" us on our quest also we could gain tailed beast powers (from the zero tails) tbh there was a lot of stuff that could have been added to arc 1 but idk guess Dev did not think of some at the time and wanted to continue on the (main) story

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I just finished arc 1. It's interesting. The graphics are cool sometimes but others are pretty bad, the animations are not particularly incredible there's a severe lack of graphics compared to other games with similar theme like Something unlimited. But the ideas, the way the corruption works, it's weirdly hot and creative. Edgy in the best possible way. It's way more impactful than the corruption used in the same game I mentioned, "something unlimited". It makes you feel a little guilty which I think it's part of the point of corruption. And the main storyline, while predictable, at least it exists and it's interesting. I really like the dynamic with Saru. The writing style isn't masterful, but it works very well.

I think I really liked it. I'll wait for arc 2 to be complete, people seem to think it will be soon enough. I am excited. This is so much better than I thought it would be.

Reactions: No-Nonon

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man, It been ages for me after Nano control were release and I finish it. I seeing this time to time and waiting for it to be finish but I suppose I running out of game to play now soo gonna be here checking Naruto

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes