Erf2482

Apr 11, 2019
Just finished the available content and boy was there an improvement on many fronts after not playing for such a long time (I essentially last played at the beginning of Arc 2.) Nearly everything is vastly improved! I'm impressed!
I'm sorry if this is a touchy subject, since I know the two arcs have been split for a reason, but do you think in the future the girls will ever have scenes where they use a jutsu to revert to their arc 1 designs? I enjoy all of their designs but I thought it'd be a shame if older designs and outfits were discarded as we moved onto next parts. Not to mention it could make for some rather interesting scenes, especially if we move onto an arc that takes place during the Boruto Era.
Similarily, if you could go back and apply a bit of polish to older scenes for Arc 1, that surely would be greatly appreciated.
I'm guessing we're on the verge of shifting to Arc 3, and I can't wait to see what comes next. I've also been strangely curious about the overall plot of the game and to see where it's going, which is rare for an adult oriented game as far as I'm concerned.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jikage Rising [v1.28a] [Smiling Dog]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Jikage Rising [v1.28a] [Smiling Dog]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thank you soooo much

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
when the girls get naked in public and will they add pregnancy in act 2
The pregnancy will probably be at the tail-end and that's as an early/alternative ending considering that the true pregnancy ending is on Act 4
I dislike how it skipped important story plots from the anime too but the reason makes sense, since it's a trainer-type game, most people are not interested in the fight system in a battle against enemies that they have no direct connection. The game was always from the beginning about training the girls than manipulating the system or fighting enemies when your character wasn't canonically there, for it to be different the game's tone and events would have to be story heavily from the beginning. Focus on War but no focus on any other Arc would be jarring after all.
I mean Mabui was saved but Konan wasn't
Just finished the available content and boy was there an improvement on many fronts after not playing for such a long time (I essentially last played at the beginning of Arc 2.) Nearly everything is vastly improved! I'm impressed!
I'm sorry if this is a touchy subject, since I know the two arcs have been split for a reason, but do you think in the future the girls will ever have scenes where they use a jutsu to revert to their arc 1 designs? I enjoy all of their designs but I thought it'd be a shame if older designs and outfits were discarded as we moved onto next parts. Not to mention it could make for some rather interesting scenes, especially if we move onto an arc that takes place during the Boruto Era.
Similarily, if you could go back and apply a bit of polish to older scenes for Arc 1, that surely would be greatly appreciated.
I'm guessing we're on the verge of shifting to Arc 3, and I can't wait to see what comes next. I've also been strangely curious about the overall plot of the game and to see where it's going, which is rare for an adult oriented game as far as I'm concerned.
That's... a good question, the devs tried to speed run Arc 1 without including Hanabi or Moegi and Arc 3 is kind of like Arc 1 except with a larger amount of characters around that age if you don't count filler, so if they did come back it would probably be an update released only in All The Fallen, considering how flimsly the rule 7 gets enforced here.

Oh, what seems to be the issue? Which event do you mean btw?

Would definitely want to know about the broken loading times issue, haven't really heard any reports from other people about it unfortunately.

As for the "jumps in logic and a wipped MC" thing, could you possibly explain what it means? Not too sure what wipped means I'm afraid.
1683941490276.png

Reactions: Erf2482

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Where is the new update, wasn't it supposed to come out today?
if you are referring to version 2.00 we won't get it yet. Dev hasn't released the version yet on patreon and since dev has presence on this thread we get the free version of 2.00 most likely will be given on June.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes