Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, Trying to use the search engine but not sure if I'm using the proper keywords, so I'll ask here. Apologies if it has already been asked:

Is it possible to transfer save data/ingame MC status/stats from Arc 1 into Arc 2? Because when I start the Arc 2 game, it's essentially a reset of my MC's stats and the like.

Naega

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, Trying to use the search engine but not sure if I'm using the proper keywords, so I'll ask here. Apologies if it has already been asked:

Is it possible to transfer save data/ingame MC status/stats from Arc 1 into Arc 2? Because when I start the Arc 2 game, it's essentially a reset of my MC's stats and the like.
Just use iwantitall cheat

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
Harem clothes? i have no idea what you are talking about.
Most of the girls (All Konoha including Tsunade for example) have harem outfits in the game library. So I want to know how I can unlock them. Using a save editor I make all the girls wear them, But I cant make Karin wear the harem outfit.

Last edited:

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
man have you seen the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? i am so excited for charas like Konan (thought we lost the chance for her), some Uchihas like Mikoto, Tayuya, Kushina Uzumaki & more.
if i remember we got a "Kurenai, who was supposed to carry Asumas´s child, is now dedicated to you, her womb exclusivley yours." during the stripping of our final group scene so we can get an incest route for Mirai Sarutobi (which i find very nice).
i am in general rather curious about child charas in arc 3 as we propably get some choices here.
i know that we definetly get charas like Hanabi or Sumire.

EDIT: bonus points will get awarded for not making Anko fat or our older Kages unnecessaryly oldlooking

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 1487283

Overview:
Never having achieved much in Konoha, you suddenly find yourself back to the past. With the help of the mysterious Saru, you unlocked the power of your clan and gained the ability to turn others into your followers. You will have have to track down and indoctrinate key kunoichi that will be useful in your quest to revive your clan.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-27
Release Date: 2023-04-15
Developer: Smiling Dog - - -
Artist:
Censored: No
Version: 1.28a
Language: English
Other Game: Nano-control - The Star Cove Incident
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Issues with graphics/lag:

**Stop derailing the thread about NTR. Last warning**

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Possession Mod* - Transformation Mod* - Multi-feature Mod* - Fan Sign - Cheat Code - Portugese+Nude mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 307211 View attachment 448219 View attachment 448222 View attachment 448218 View attachment 307198 View attachment 468880
Your tag spoilers say impregnation, yet we can't impregnate the girls in Act 1. Wasted opportunity. (Unless I'm playing an older version and you actually did add it.)

Reactions: Hellofacritic

Username7

May 1, 2017
Wasn't there a mod or something that say if you know , you know?
Yeah if you look in the files there's a version of the final scene with a character cut from arc 2 for the same reason a hacksaw was taken to arc 1, outside that she only exist as an "unofficial" mod character which is paywalled on the discord.

Ray Charles

Aug 9, 2019
I am stuck in Arc 2. Need to do something for Karin to increase the control. Is there a guide?
Just remember the power of three and talk to her once you get the scenes with her and Sakura as well as the shadow clone scene with her than that's it for her she doesn't grow beyond that

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes