Apr 16, 2020
Woah v2.00 quite a jump ngl
does the update have a lot of new content?
I have not played this game since the end of arc 1, would like to know if I can also play it straight to the end of arc 2 right now?

Jun 26, 2020
Woah v2.00 quite a jump ngl
does the update have a lot of new content?
I have not played this game since the end of arc 1, would like to know if I can also play it straight to the end of arc 2 right now?
The arcs are separated into different files now. Some bitch here reported arc 1 and got a lot of files removed. Doggo split the arcs to prevent something like that from happening again.

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Yeah if you look in the files there's a version of the final scene with a character cut from arc 2 for the same reason a hacksaw was taken to arc 1, outside that she only exist as an "unofficial" mod character which is paywalled on the discord.
Will the unofficial mod be released to the public eventually?

Apr 16, 2020
The arcs are separated into different files now. Some bitch here reported arc 1 and got a lot of files removed. Doggo split the arcs to prevent something like that from happening again.
Sad but ngl that bastard be wildin, pulling that stunt, really noble wonder how he end up in this parts
but anyhow I'll go back to my shell for now...

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Man, I expected a bit more on the ending...

hopefully we get to focused again on Konoha girls as MILF this time on Arc 3. or just Adult version pre-Boruto

Reactions: Hellofacritic

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
What files were removed? I have an old version from after Arc 1 was initially completed but Arc 2 was still very early in development. Was anything retroactively added to Arc 1 later or do I have everything that was released for it?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes