Apr 18, 2022
Seriously what is up with the thread for this particular game? People keep asking the same easy to answer themselves questions over and over again. It does happens in other threads as well on this site, but in my experience, this is by far the place it happens the most. Why are people here so helpless?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Seriously what is up with the thread for this particular game? People keep asking the same easy to answer themselves questions over and over again. It does happens in other threads as well on this site, but in my experience, this is by far the place it happens the most. Why are people here so helpless?
Because they don't even try. It's been asked a million times over about "Where can I find arc 1"...To the point that a certain spiteful ghost made a meme out of it:
Jikage Raising answer.png

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
Jikage Rising V2.01 Patron Release
-- --

Content
Or do y'all prefer if I call it "Jikage Rising Arc 3 v0.01"? That's a bit of a mouthful though. Anyway, here's the first release, it's mostly an intro and a look at how the battle system will work! No lewds this time though.

So the main thing is what do y'all think of me using this new battle system (that took waaaaaay too long to put in properly), I was going for a drag and drop thing, but it was more complicated than I thought, hopefully I'll be able to throw some time into it to get it to work. And then there was a potentially underaged guy in the server that might have issues that also took up a bit of time, but yeah, I'll try to get the drag and drop thing going. If not, well, clicking isn't too bad I guess.

So a quick overview of the battle system we have, since everything is already set up and I'll just need to put in the numbers and things will work nicely. We will have more units that are present in the game, and also "variants" of the cards that you'll get. Like Swimsuit Mabui and stuff like that. I'll also be adding in a gallery for the cards you have, so you can look at the HD versions of the cards. Currently the cards only have a very simplistic design, I originally wanted to make stickman versions of the characters as placeholders, but I ran out of time considering this thing took longer than expected to implement in. Uh, what were we talking about again? Oh right, so currently the cards have pretty simple designs, being just their sprites, but we'll have sexier custom ones made soon, so that should be a neat "collect them all" thing for y'all to do.

But anyway, do let me know what y'all think of this new battle system, it should be more fun than the mission thing we proposed for arc 2, since there's more involvement. There's also the collecting and gallery part for it, so I think there is potential for it to be fun. I'll also add an option to skip it, probably, so if you get bored you can auto-resolve at the cost of less rewards, but at that point, you probably don't need the rewards anymore lol.

We'll be moving on to Karin in the next build, yeap yeap. And hopefully art for the cards as well.

TL/DR:
-No lewd in this update.
-Let me know your opinion on battle system.
-The game will end at the tutorial of the battle system.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Jikage Rising V2.01 Patron Release
-- --

Content
Or do y'all prefer if I call it "Jikage Rising Arc 3 v0.01"? That's a bit of a mouthful though. Anyway, here's the first release, it's mostly an intro and a look at how the battle system will work! No lewds this time though.

So the main thing is what do y'all think of me using this new battle system (that took waaaaaay too long to put in properly), I was going for a drag and drop thing, but it was more complicated than I thought, hopefully I'll be able to throw some time into it to get it to work. And then there was a potentially underaged guy in the server that might have issues that also took up a bit of time, but yeah, I'll try to get the drag and drop thing going. If not, well, clicking isn't too bad I guess.

So a quick overview of the battle system we have, since everything is already set up and I'll just need to put in the numbers and things will work nicely. We will have more units that are present in the game, and also "variants" of the cards that you'll get. Like Swimsuit Mabui and stuff like that. I'll also be adding in a gallery for the cards you have, so you can look at the HD versions of the cards. Currently the cards only have a very simplistic design, I originally wanted to make stickman versions of the characters as placeholders, but I ran out of time considering this thing took longer than expected to implement in. Uh, what were we talking about again? Oh right, so currently the cards have pretty simple designs, being just their sprites, but we'll have sexier custom ones made soon, so that should be a neat "collect them all" thing for y'all to do.

But anyway, do let me know what y'all think of this new battle system, it should be more fun than the mission thing we proposed for arc 2, since there's more involvement. There's also the collecting and gallery part for it, so I think there is potential for it to be fun. I'll also add an option to skip it, probably, so if you get bored you can auto-resolve at the cost of less rewards, but at that point, you probably don't need the rewards anymore lol.

We'll be moving on to Karin in the next build, yeap yeap. And hopefully art for the cards as well.

TL/DR:
-No lewd in this update.
-Let me know your opinion on battle system.
-The game will end at the tutorial of the battle system.
So in the end is this just an extra for Arc or ACTUALLY the beggining of Arc 3?

UmOtakuSinistro

Apr 9, 2021
Cheat codes:
-Go to the gate and "Scribble" "iwantitall" - Max stats with a lot of Ryo and materials
"unlimitedpowa" - Max stats
"makeitrain" - Obtain a lot of Ryo
"iwannadye" - Obtain a bunch of materials

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Jikage Rising Arc 1 (1.00) & Arc 2 (2.00a) :
Arc 1 Mega (308Mo)
Arc 2 Mega (223Mo)

I will look if it's possible to add the Transformation Mod and the Multi-Feature Mod by nomannoname since they were created for an old version.

Cheat code to get everything (Arc 1 & 2) : iwantitall

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Possession mod is broken a bit. Gets errors if Sakura gets 100% horny. May need a fix.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes