Sep 10, 2022
Hi everyone,

I will show in this post my modification in the Arc 2 of Jikage Rising, there will be some new features and some features that were forgot.

If my work start to interest I will create my own post for it.

For the moment there am I (Update 07.27.2023) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have some idea don't hesitate to reach me, if it's possible I will see what I can do about it.

For the moment I'm only looking for vanilla features, meaning that they are not add-on but In-game features that were forgot/not done.
I will start with the modded files after.
I didn't even know there was a Hanabi mod, where did you download it?

Mar 20, 2018
Hey doggo, with the new boruto timeskip coming up with some fresh looks for some characters, will there be an expansion in the works for jikage rising? For example you can google "sarada timeskip leak"

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
Hey doggo, with the new boruto timeskip coming up with some fresh looks for some characters, will there be an expansion in the works for jikage rising? For example you can google "sarada timeskip leak"
damn, you're right. well, are we even gonna have Sarada if our MC stole Sakura from Sasuke?

xbs333

Apr 13, 2020
Hi everyone,

I will show in this post my modification in the Arc 2 of Jikage Rising, there will be some new features and some features that were forgot.

If my work start to interest I will create my own post for it.

I will update the links everytime a new release is ready to share (Version 2.01 / 07.31.2013) :

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

For the moment there am I (Update 07.28.2023) :

If you have some idea don't hesitate to reach me, if it's possible I will see what I can do about it.

For the moment I'm only looking for vanilla features, meaning that they are not add-on but In-game features that were forgot/not done.
I will start with the modded files after.
Heya, I was wondering if your unofficial port for Arc 1 had a changelog to help me compare with the Arc 1 download link in the original post. Could you maybe do a quick list if you have the time? Thanks

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Is the possession mod fixed? Also, is there a version where the milfs can get pregnant?
Everything can be found in my changelog/progress if you can't find it then it's not done.
For the possession another modder is working on it, we will see to merge our mods at the end of them.

Heya, I was wondering if your unofficial port for Arc 1 had a changelog to help me compare with the Arc 1 download link in the original post. Could you maybe do a quick list if you have the time? Thanks
Hi, vanilla Arc 1 & Arc 2 are only compressed version of the official release with some changes in the options like HWA/Powersave/etc.
Those change are in every ports I'm making on Android and can be found in "Android's Features".

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Everything can be found in my changelog/progress if you can't find it then it's not done.
For the possession another modder is working on it, we will see to merge our mods at the end of them.

Hi, vanilla Arc 1 & Arc 2 are only compressed version of the official release with some changes in the options like HWA/Powersave/etc.
Those change are in every ports I'm making on Android and can be found in "Android's Features".
I would like to see an android port of the possession mod for both arcs, and if it can be done later, possible impregnation of Tsunade and the other Arc 1 milfs.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

Quick post to let you know that I did some progress on my mod by adding Konan and Kaguya,
I'm currently working on them so their are not finished yet but I made some great progress this week and maybe some of you can find some ideas for them.

Full changelogs/progress with images can be found on my post :
https://f95zone.to/threads/jikage-rising-v2-00a-smiling-dog.29070/post-11299480

Hope you will like it.

DinonicoRex

Jun 10, 2017
how cna i defet tsunade all my stats are max
Have the Tenten scroll activated in skills and use a lot of money to get a considerable amount of weapons, but using it, you will notice that Tsunade is not hokage for nothing, she will get up and you will lose eventually, the tip is to attack her first and keep using Yamanaka Ino's skill, she will reach the point of not being able to get rid of her and you can attack, then just repeat the process using the skill and attacking with explosives or basic attacks, it depends a lot on your status, after defeat her the first time, then you use the Tenten scroll to hit kill her, she will no longer get up and you will get Tsunade

DinonicoRex

Jun 10, 2017
Alguém pode me dizer onde encontrar anko?
[/CITAR]
Anko
Anko Nível 1
Fale com Tenten depois de alcançar Tenten Lu >90
(10k Ryo) Loja de Ramen > Ramen de Frutos do Mar de Luxo
Consiga 40 Ctrl e 40 Knw
Acione um dos eventos HL de Sakura ou Tenten > Alcance Lu > 90 com qualquer um deles e fale com ela em seu local de trabalho
Assim que ela aparecer, acione o evento novamente.
anko nível 2
Obter sub de Anko> 100
Acionar um evento HL
Anko Nível 3
Obter sub de Anko> 250
Acionar um evento HL
Anko Nível 4
Obter sub de Anko> 350
Acionar um evento HL

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes