lalomtz

Aug 5, 2017
For people who have issue with crash please answer to these questions to help the developer to fix it.
Thank you
the game clash exactly when Mabui explain the card game mechanic, it just crash.
I am using a PC with windows 10, and all drivers are updated, the moment the card game begins it freeze and then shut down the game

Reactions: Yopi Tsuki
Apr 18, 2022
the game clash exactly when Mabui explain the card game mechanic, it just crash.
I am using a PC with windows 10, and all drivers are updated, the moment the card game begins it freeze and then shut down the game
I have the same problem and on the same setup.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Learn to read carefully.
Now now, no need to be passive aggressive, sure he was just trying to help out.
Try doing this:
-Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.

-From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.

-Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py"

There are players that have the issue fixed after selecting the ANGLE renderer, tho it probably depends on your set up as well.

Let me know if it doesn't work yeah! Bit hard to get feedback on this.

Apr 18, 2022
Now now, no need to be passive aggressive, sure he was just trying to help out.
Try doing this:
-Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.

-From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.

-Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py"

There are players that have the issue fixed after selecting the ANGLE renderer, tho it probably depends on your set up as well.

Let me know if it doesn't work yeah! Bit hard to get feedback on this.
That helped.
However there is a flaw in the card game. I had played a card in the middle left column and taken over a card below it. The enemy plays a card above it and the entire column turned to the enemy. I couldn't use this tactic myself to win multiple cards in a chain. The rules are inconsistent.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Hi, didnt play super long time. I kinda dnt understand, is there are 3 game versions i need to download?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, didnt play super long time. I kinda dnt understand, is there are 3 game versions i need to download?
This Game is seperated in 4 Arcs, Each Arc will be a standalone. There is a Hanabi Mod for Arc 2, but you need to be a Patreon with at least 5 Dollar and have Access to the Discord. There are Channels on his Discord that get's only unlocked if you are a Patreon.

No one has leaked the Mod yet.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
well I was going to try this out, but then I saw that the game was split into multiple parts. Nothing turns me off more when looking for games than finding the chapters split into "arcs" or "chapters". Like, I'm not downloading the same fucking game 4 different times just to get through to the ending. This isn't Lost Odyssey ffs.

Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
There is a Hanabi Mod for Arc 2, but you need to be a Patreon with at least 5 Dollar and have Access to the Discord.
Unless you are talking about something different that mod is under no paywall, just accessing Discord is enough to find it (pinned in a public mod channel), the Discord link is on the OP.
Also, the mod is integrated with Yopi Tsuki's mod posted here.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So, for act 2 i imported my save from act 1.
Act 3, I tried to import my save from act 2 and it crashed.
am I supposed to just start a new game in act 3 without save importing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Unless you are talking about something different that mod is under no paywall, just accessing Discord is enough to find it (pinned in a public mod channel), the Discord link is on the OP.
So they changed the Hanabi Mod up to public on Discord, interesting. Unfortunally, I got kicked out before that happened. Bad People on Doggos Discord reported me as Underage because I wrote that I'm unemployed right now and just buy Things from Money Gifts on Birthday/Christmas and Stuff.

Doggo did the wrong thing. He wrote me on Discord in a personal Message to prove that I'm not Underage and then kicked me out of his Server before I could reply with my Proof, I even asked what he wanted, the last message before I got kicked was "What should I do to prove it? Say what should I do?", but he ignored it. Since he kicked me I couldn't answer on this personal Message anymore with proofs so I wrote him here a personal message. But he didn't do anything, I'm still unable to get back on his Discord even though I sent him a solid proof that I'm in fact 24 years old (getting 25 on the 21th of September this year). I even made my f95zone Account on my 21 birthday even though in Germany I'm already a adult with 18 years.

speedapple doesn't want to fix the mistake he did with me even though the proof is right there. I then asked trainboy2019 to help me since he is the Nano Control Modder who is also in Doggos Discord and has contact with Doggo but even there I got no help.

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
well I was going to try this out, but then I saw that the game was split into multiple parts. Nothing turns me off more when looking for games than finding the chapters split into "arcs" or "chapters". Like, I'm not downloading the same fucking game 4 different times just to get through to the ending. This isn't Lost Odyssey ffs.
My issue with the split is inconsistent quality across arcs. Both in terms of content and gameplay.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
at banner arc 2 says "still ongoing" but there's link to arc 3? which one is the correct one arc 2 complete or no ?

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes