decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Wait what..Kushina is on arc 3...I thought arc 3 happens after 2. Going to be interesting on how they will like Edo Tensei her lol.

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
I wonder whether there would be Arc 5, now that Boruto's characters got their older version. I guess it'd depend on what Act 4's story is gonna be like

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Let me see if I understand? according to the comment above, could we import the save from "arc 1" directly into "arc 2" and now with the arrival of "arc 3" can't we do the same as before? Do we have to start from scratch again, knowing that all the progress made in "Arc 2" has been lost?

Oh man... what a mess! Honestly, I'm not in the mood to start this game from scratch again. I'll wait for Dev to cook this game more and bring some way to import saves from Arc 2 directly here, because that was too much cringe and a break in the game's plot!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Let me see if I understand? according to the comment above, could we import the save from "arc 1" directly into "arc 2" and now with the arrival of "arc 3" can't we do the same as before? Do we have to start from scratch again, knowing that all the progress made in "Arc 2" has been lost?

Oh man... what a mess! Honestly, I'm not in the mood to start this game from scratch again. I'll wait for Dev to cook this game more and bring some way to import saves from Arc 2 directly here, because that was too much cringe and a break in the game's plot!
Arc 1's saves are automatically imported to arc 2. In arc 3, you simply don't need to import any save at all and you certainly do not need to start arc 1 or 2 from the beggining. Importing saves doesn't break a game's plot in the slightest because a technical mechanic has nothing to do with a story's continuity and finally, you don't even know what the word "cringe" means.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Arc 1's saves are automatically imported to arc 2. In arc 3, you simply don't need to import any save at all and you certainly do not need to start arc 1 or 2 from the beggining. Importing saves doesn't break a game's plot in the slightest because a technical mechanic has nothing to do with a story's continuity and finally, you don't even know what the word "cringe" means.
Oh, really? so, playing arc 3 can you just completely ignore arc 1 and arc 2, automatically ignoring all your progress from those arcs, and start from scratch again from arc 3? like that?

In short, arc 3 ignores all other two previous games, and it doesn't matter if you played them or not! I didn't particularly get the 3 subalterns of temari in arc 2 and they just appear in arc 3 dominated by the mc, if that for you that "doesn't break the plot of the game at all, because a technical mechanic has nothing to do with the continuation of the story!" So what is it? huh? bah, no need to answer!

By the way, I don't know the meaning of the term "cringe" but neither do you seem to know what "plot break" means.

And finally, don't try to be a smartass on me, because I only criticized the new game mechanic, everyone has the right to criticize. Ah, don't even dare answer my comment man, you're just wasting your time!

Reactions: MAD6999

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh, really? so, playing arc 3 can you just completely ignore arc 1 and arc 2, automatically ignoring all your progress from those arcs, and start from scratch again from arc 3? like that?

In short, arc 3 ignores all other two previous games, and it doesn't matter if you played them or not! I didn't particularly get the 3 subalterns of temari in arc 2 and they just appear in arc 3 dominated by the mc, if that for you that "doesn't break the plot of the game at all, because a technical mechanic has nothing to do with the continuation of the story!" So what is it? huh? bah, no need to answer!

By the way, I don't know the meaning of the term "cringe" but neither do you seem to know what "plot break" means.

And finally, don't try to be a smartass on me, because I only criticized the new game mechanic, everyone has the right to criticize. Ah, don't even dare answer my comment man, you're just wasting your time!
The plot is the main events of a play, novel, film, or similar work, devised and presented by the writer as an interrelated sequence. Now tell me: how does a mechanical feature such as the save import break the plot? I'll wait.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 1487283

Overview:
Never having achieved much in Konoha, you suddenly find yourself back to the past. With the help of the mysterious Saru, you unlocked the power of your clan and gained the ability to turn others into your followers. You will have have to track down and indoctrinate key kunoichi that will be useful in your quest to revive your clan.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-05
Release Date: 2023-09-02
Developer: Smiling Dog - - - -
Artist:
Censored: No
Version: 2.02 Arc 3
Language: English
Other Game: Nano-control - The Star Cove Incident
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Issues with graphics/lag:

Signature:

**Stop derailing the thread about NTR. Last warning**

DOWNLOAD
Arc 3
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Arc 2

Arc 1

Extras: - Possession Mod* - Transformation Mod* - Multi-feature Mod* - Fan Sign - Cheat Code - Portugese+Nude mod* -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307211 View attachment 448219 View attachment 448222 View attachment 448218 View attachment 307198 View attachment 468880
So...

I just tried Arc 3.

Hardly any content. Is it incomplete or something?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So...

I just tried Arc 3.

Hardly any content. Is it incomplete or something?
Not only incomplete, it just started it's development. This isn't the kind of game that the developer posts when it's done. Rather, he posts every update for us to play. If you're looking for a finished project, you might have to wait for a while.

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020

there's no save continuity in between Arcs AFAIK. between Arc 1 and 2 it's expected that you'd completely get all the girls from Arc 1 when you get to Arc 2. I'd assume Arc 3 would be similar, you wouldn't need to "start from the beginning" they'd most likely just assume that you've already taken all the girls from Arc 1 & 2 and just make it so that you'll already have them in your harem.
now, Arc 3's story is about building your own village and how to sneakily transport your harem to said village, so even if the girls already loved you you'd probably still need to do something to get them to your village.

Reactions: Doom Marine

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
JikageRising-ARC3v2.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Maou_

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
u mean the story n development completed? then dev need to put new banner
yes, dev should ideally put out a new banner. but since dev is not a huge company with a lot of employees to do this, it should be understandable for dev to be late for a few weeks on commissioning a new banner and uploading said banner to this forum

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

To clarify a bit.
Arc 3 is a standalone game that follows after arc 2.
It assumes you got every single optional girl in the previous arcs

Reactions: Doom Marine
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes