Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yes arc 3 is after arc 2
And yes edo tensei is involved in bringing her back to life
Yeah, we are essentially fucking a homunculus with Kishina's memories planted artificially.
You know? This game is getting dark real quick. Luckily, there are no more sexy dead women we need to revive, right?
R-right?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
there's no save continuity in between Arcs AFAIK. between Arc 1 and 2 it's expected that you'd completely get all the girls from Arc 1 when you get to Arc 2. I'd assume Arc 3 would be similar, you wouldn't need to "start from the beginning" they'd most likely just assume that you've already taken all the girls from Arc 1 & 2 and just make it so that you'll already have them in your harem.
now, Arc 3's story is about building your own village and how to sneakily transport your harem to said village, so even if the girls already loved you you'd probably still need to do something to get them to your village.
No man, you don't understand my point, of course there is continuity here. in arc 2, you pick up where arc 1 ends but years later. The problem is that this mechanic hasn't been fleshed out as it is in Arc 3. This Arc 3 turns out to be a Standalone, and to play it you don't need to play the other two previous Arcs. because of the choice made there, it doesn't seem to impact the next arc. that is, you don't have to bother grinding the girls' loyalty, because in the next arc they will be there!

Anyway, I didn't like the idea but for now I'm going to let this bow cook, it's still very raw!

Reactions: harem.king

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I'm playing the Mod from Yopi Tsuki for Arc 2 and forgot how to raise Karens Submission. Did Level 1 as it's said in the walktrough. She has 0 Lust and 0 Submission Points, no matter how much Blowjobs she gives / Anal or Vaginal I have with her. :unsure:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yeah, we are essentially fucking a homunculus with Kishina's memories planted artificially.
You know? This game is getting dark real quick. Luckily, there are no more sexy dead women we need to revive, right?
R-right?
Not memories, soul.

Souls are a proven thing in Naruto which can be manipulated. Such as pulling them out of the afterlife to create a type of super powerful undead.

Naruto's dad summons the god of death. has his soul devoured in exchange for having god of death sealing half of kuroma into naruto (with the otherhalf being sealed into himself before he gets nommed by god of death).

The 3rd summons the god of death and has him devour the hands of orochimaru's soul (he wanted to get all of it, but failed). resulting in orochimaru's hands becoming paralyzed due to soul damage.

Also not homunculus, a clone. A homunculus is a magical creation with various flaws and limitations.
A clone is a technological creation which is simply an artificially made identical twin sibling.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Not memories, soul.

Souls are a proven thing in Naruto which can be manipulated. Such as pulling them out of the afterlife to create a type of super powerful undead.

Naruto's dad summons the god of death. has his soul devoured in exchange for having god of death sealing half of kuroma into naruto (with the otherhalf being sealed into himself before he gets nommed by god of death).

The 3rd summons the god of death and has him devour the hands of orochimaru's soul (he wanted to get all of it, but failed). resulting in orochimaru's hands becoming paralyzed due to soul damage.

Also not homunculus, a clone. A homunculus is a magical creation with various flaws and limitations.
A clone is a technological creation which is simply an artificially made identical twin sibling.
Yeah, sorry. Rectification: we've got a C18 kind of individual with the soul of a dead woman. Still quite dark though.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yeah, sorry. Rectification: we've got a C18 kind of individual with the soul of a dead woman. Still quite dark though.
why is it dark? i think it is wonderful.
you have a provable afterlife and now working method of resurrecting the dead. Nothing really dark about bringing the dead back to life. It is a holy miracle

Reactions: MAD6999

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
why is it dark? i think it is wonderful.
you have a provable afterlife and now working method of resurrecting the dead. Nothing really dark about bringing the dead back to life. It is a holy miracle
It's 10pm here, so I'm not going to enter a debate about wheter rising the dead is holy or an aberration to nature itself. I'm to tired for this :coffee:

Lillibilli

May 31, 2017
Asked in Discord about posting the Hanabi mod here and got no pushback.
I made some fixes and touchups to the mod since it didn't work properly in some cases, to be used on Arc2-v2.00c.
Tested only on Windows, not sure if some changes need to be made for other platforms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 18, 2022

Viktor DeMore

Nov 8, 2020
Not memories, soul.

Actually Minato used the Reaper Death Seal(Dead Demon Consuming Seal) to seal half of Kurama into himself and used a different, but extremely similar looking, seal to seal the other half into Naruto. It is known as the 8 Trigrams Sealing Style. See? Different.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Actually Minato used the Reaper Death Seal(Dead Demon Consuming Seal) to seal half of Kurama into himself and used a different, but extremely similar looking, seal to seal the other half into Naruto. It is known as the 8 Trigrams Sealing Style. See? Different.
fair enough.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
So we will never have girls like Mirai, Sarada, Himawari or Chocho? I hope with that jutsu I can bring people from his future past

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes