WhiteIsaac02

Oct 23, 2017
when do we get the first pregnancy kurenai and anko would be good or some of the other older woman i have no idea how tsunade could get pregnant but someone would be a good start

Jul 31, 2021
This is pretty good! I appreciate the creator for adding cheat codes, you’re a lifesaver man. Pretty disappointed we didn’t get to get Konan, thought that maybe we could get a chance to get her as some sort of revenge in Act 2. :cry:

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
From kemono.

Jikage Rising Arc 3 V2.03

Hey all! Sorry for the wait, but it's here. I'll make this relatively short cause I've been having some pains all over my body, including places where I probably shouldn't mention here lol. Anyway, the patrol has been included, the drops have been included, the card gallery which we will add more cards soon as well as the hospital has been added as well. Let me know if I've missed anything and I'll get to fixing it when I get back from the doctors, thought the pain would subside after a couple of days, but uh, I should probably head to a doctor before I start shooting blanks, permanently.

Anyway here's the tl/dr update:

Changelog v2.03:
-Hospital built
-Sakura added
-Old scenes ported (will update animation soon)
-Bugs in v2.02 fixed
-Patrol added (click on the forest)
-Card drops added
-Card gallery added
-Mabui picture for Doggy scene added
-Kushina brief lvl 1 scene added (no sex)

Download links:

PC: / /

Mac : / /

APK: / /

Do let me know if I missed anything, the pain and nervousness might have caused me to missed out some things, just let me know and I'll get to sorted out when I get back from the doctor.
1695126625797.png

Reactions: _Maou_
Apr 18, 2022
Man that card games sucks balls. It is not that it is too challenging, I managed to beat it almost every time, it is simply just bad design.

1) Going first is a total disadvantage, since you can't score a point until an enemy card is placed.
2) Choosing a deck isn't as meaningful as it should be, because it largely depends on enemy cards and placement. A varied deck is probably the best, but it seems a bit out of your hand.
3) There is still a bug where the enemy can capture an entire row and I have even seen it capture a card that was at a different row and stronger than the card that supposedly captured it.
4) Generally just doesn't feel fun. Not to challenging to provide excitement, not easy enough to just plow through.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This is pretty good! I appreciate the creator for adding cheat codes, you’re a lifesaver man. Pretty disappointed we didn’t get to get Konan, thought that maybe we could get a chance to get her as some sort of revenge in Act 2. :cry:
im pretty sure she'll be on the list of girls who get resurrected.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Wow, its been over a year, possibly 2 years since I last visited this game. I'm surprised to see its on arc 3. I'm guessing the banner art just hasn't been updated yet. I really can't wait to see arcs 3 and 4 when they're finished, I remember this was one of my favorite games back when I first played it.

Dec 7, 2020
man that war arc was a complete let down. its hyped as a "no going back" choice that literally is u saving 1 girl, having a very short dating sim parody and then nothing. i didnt expect much but i thought there would be some combat, or some scenes showing you working behind the curtains to keep the girls safe and protect yourself. on that note tho cant wait to see if ootsuki gets revived and brainwashed too. the ultimate victory of brainwashing the strongest boss in the series

Reactions: harem.king
Jun 26, 2020
man that war arc was a complete let down. its hyped as a "no going back" choice that literally is u saving 1 girl, having a very short dating sim parody and then nothing. i didnt expect much but i thought there would be some combat, or some scenes showing you working behind the curtains to keep the girls safe and protect yourself. on that note tho cant wait to see if ootsuki gets revived and brainwashed too. the ultimate victory of brainwashing the strongest boss in the series
He wanted to do that, but a bunch of pussies were whining about how it's too stressful. Doggo is too nice for his own good.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

JonathanMiles

Dec 20, 2020
Can someone tell me how i know i have finished karin in arc 2? since i cant see her sub, i dont know if one of the scenes was already the lvl 5 scene and she just leaves in the epilogue.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Ahhh I forgot how the dev works with version labels, thought Arc 3 was a lot further along instead of just barely started.

Was really hoping more had been done since August 22, but at least Arc 2 is finished. Mostly just Karin and Mei content along with the end scene.

I wish the dev luck with their health issues and hopefully a quicker turnaround on updates, and not just ported content lol.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes