ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Noticed that nothing is mentioned about my Sakura being virginal when she makes you drink the brown goop. And then in my room she's still virginal, lol.
Same with Tenten.
As for Anko, I ordered the 5k ramen, and she showed up to 'threaten' me. And then the scene just keeps repeating every time I order food.

Last edited:
Reactions: nofnof

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Noticed that nothing is mentioned about my Sakura being virginal when she makes you drink the brown goop. And then in my room she's still virginal, lol.
Same with Tenten.
As for Anko, I ordered the 5k ramen, and she showed up to 'threaten' me. And then the scene just keeps repeating every time I order food.
I've notice that too, it's like the scene never happened on the first place, while the scene after the Tenten High Lust scene does not repeat itself.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
wonderful game, my only gripe is with the crafting/grinding. I feel that combat is too bland and that the components needed to craft are too many. So seeing the girls in their outfits don't bring me as much joy as I would like it too

Revan97

May 16, 2018
that anko content very quickly became my favourite :eek:
Looking forward to more, hoping Anko keeps her more...dominant tendencies

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
where can i find anko
To find Anko and her 2 scenes

1) Have all 4 girls at Max and have done the Tsunade event (Not quite sure about the last one, but it can't hurt).
2) Do Tenten's High Lust Scene (Quickest way is to give her an aphrodisiac and then "talk" with her, this can be done on the same day)
3)Go to Ichiraku Ramen and Order the Super Seafood Ramen Deluxe (The one that let's you have sex with Ayame)
Anko will show up and you'll see her first scene (She will also mention why she went after you)
4)For her second scene just repeat Tenten's High Lust event.
5)That's it

***Warning***
There is an issue when you trigger Anko with Tenten's High Lust for the first time, that scene will keep repeating itself like it never happened, this causes that you can't repeat, in-game, Ayame's scenes. It happened to me and another player mentioned above. The second scene only happens one time so far and no, you can't start her corruption yet, I believe that the reason she gives you is bs as she claims that is because she knows genjutsu, but by this point we already started on Kurenai, but I'm willing to wait on the devs to clarify in a future update.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
that anko content very quickly became my favourite :eek:
Looking forward to more, hoping Anko keeps her more...dominant tendencies
I agree, since at the moment the only true resistance that the MC has met is Kurenai and with Hinata's help that was nullified way to quickly for a woman of her reputation with genjutsu and Shizune doesn't count due to being controlled and just being unaware of it. Anko so far has been a refreshing change, take into account that this jutsu does not seem to change the core aspects of their personality, I mean Hinata is still shy, Tenten is still trying to prove herself to everyone else, etc..., I think it's safe to hope that Anko does not change THAT much and still keeps things interesting.

Last edited:

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
wonderful game, my only gripe is with the crafting/grinding. I feel that combat is too bland and that the components needed to craft are too many. So seeing the girls in their outfits don't bring me as much joy as I would like it too
I'm with you with the crafting requirements, also since you do not have a way to keep track of what you need you always have to go back to the store to see what you're missing for an outfit. But story-wise and art-wise, it's a great game though.

Reactions: L33tmaster

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
FINALLY! I've been dying for Tsunade content. I hope more is on the way. Can't wait to see her and the other women in this pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: nofnof

Frost123

Sep 10, 2018
There's a bug that prevents the lust from going down I've given Tenten and Sakura some aphrodisiac to get their lust above 90 and prevent them from relieving themselves to see the high lust event but now even when I let him relieve themselves again even though it says they did their lust stays at 90.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes