Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Sakura can also craft them for you. You will need "weird flower" (which you can get from the boxes or from B-list missions) to craft them though and cash.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
speedapple I'm curious. Are you planning to add corrupted version of the dresses for the new girls too?
Good game btw

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
speedapple
lol
I already have 3 asks:
1. Shizune Lv 2? Ok... Sooo... And were is Lv1? :)
2. Bonus girl 2 & 3? And who it is? O_O
3. Tsunade content (Adding now)? Not undestend... It have or It not have in v0.13?
1)You need to have level 5 of Sakura's control, then a option for "Control Shizune" will appear when you go to the Hokage Office and look for Sakura.If you do everything correct there, you will unlock the Lv1 from Shizune with 2 scenes
2)Bonus girl 2 & 3 are Kurenai and Anko respectively
3)Nothing new for Tsunade in the actual version (0.13b)

Reactions: Talink

Username7

May 1, 2017
What should I do with Anko after the first meeting at the ramen kiosk?
What the guy above me said make sure you raise your stats or else you go back to the main menu, not sure how high after the first time I maxed mine out.

Dentz

Jun 21, 2020
What the guy above me said make sure you raise your stats or else you go back to the main menu, not sure how high after the first time I maxed mine out.
Maxed out everything... got to 2 scene with Anko... but kinda disappointed tho.. was anticipating more from tsunade

Reactions: nofnof

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Curious, how do we "capture" Anko? Enjoying the game, though it would be nice to have anal with all of them . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Zekethor
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes