Skyblade64

Dec 18, 2017
I got the second scene with Anko, but can't seem to progress with her after that, I keep triggering Tenten's high lust event. What am I doing wrong.

Dec 27, 2019
It honestly wouldn't make sense considering how powerful she is.

Yes, but being the one under control is where the issue is, she definitely wouldn't go for it and she is definitely powerful enough to be immune.
Yes, yes, very powerful and everything, but it fell on "Jutsu Harem Opposite" of Naruto :v

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, yes, very powerful and everything, but it fell on "Jutsu Harem Opposite" of Naruto :v
That doesn't matter, notice how much trouble it was to get Tsunade. It took pretty much everything you and your current slaves had to get her and she is still almost completely unaffected yet Tsunade isn't as powerful as Kaguya. It would take an impossible amount of power to do it, literally greater than Infinite Tsukuyomi levels.

Darune

Jun 5, 2018
That doesn't matter, notice how much trouble it was to get Tsunade. It took pretty much everything you and your current slaves had to get her and she is still almost completely unaffected yet Tsunade isn't as powerful as Kaguya. It would take an impossible amount of power to do it, literally greater than Infinite Tsukuyomi levels.
I mean, we could control other characters, even male characters throught the whole game, and if we do a good enough of a job controlling everyone, final reward could be Kaguya.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean, we could control other characters, even male characters throught the whole game, and if we do a good enough of a job controlling everyone, final reward could be Kaguya.
She is a lot more powerful than that, more powerful than the entire Allied Shinobi Forces combined, that's just about everyone in the world of Naruto barring the few that weren't technically in the ASF due to either not being present for a majority of the fourth war or being kept hidden so they didn't fall into enemy hands. We've got eight people, not even 1% of that man power, and only one of them was actually part of the battle to take her down and didn't do much besides support in that process.

Lorddarksoul

Mar 17, 2019
If this goes so far into the story as Kaguya. I could definitely see our character growing much more powerful as the story continues. It would be really cool to see this go deep into the story to the point of the shinobi war, partially because i think the post timeskip characters look better. But it would be really cool to see this getting more development and becoming a much larger harem.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
One thing I'm hoping to see is after you make Tsunade yours, she teaches the other girls the secret to her breasts.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can make a scenario where u can't control kaguya, so u used all of your slave to make shinobi war to defeat kaguya and finally control her. Just a suggestion
Even defeating her, which would take a literal army considering who we don't have, would not allow her to be controlled. Defeating her doesn't make her less powerful and we've already had instances of people far less powerful than her being able to resist.

If this goes so far into the story as Kaguya. I could definitely see our character growing much more powerful as the story continues. It would be really cool to see this go deep into the story to the point of the shinobi war, partially because i think the post timeskip characters look better. But it would be really cool to see this getting more development and becoming a much larger harem.
The plan is to cover all eras, so it will go beyond the war.

Hmmm... Still not add Kompressed Version? :(
It isn't big enough to need one yet.

Jul 9, 2017
Even defeating her, which would take a literal army considering who we don't have, would not allow her to be controlled. Defeating her doesn't make her less powerful and we've already had instances of people far less powerful than her being able to resist.
Let's also not forget that Kaguya only lost because Sasuke & Naruto, who were already stupidly powerful by shinobi standards, were literally gifted a special technique by essentially a god because they were reincarnations of his sons. They didn't even "beat" her without divine intervention, and MC isn't getting that power boost from the So6P.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Let's also not forget that Kaguya only lost because Sasuke & Naruto, who were already stupidly powerful by shinobi standards, were literally gifted a special technique by essentially a god because they were reincarnations of his sons. They didn't even "beat" her without divine intervention, and MC isn't getting that power boost from the So6P.
I almost forgot about that, but those are the two we don't have that I was referring to. Yet another reason not to add her as a controllable girl. Not to mention Infinite Tsukuyomi was still active until she was sealed. Only Sasuke, a Rinnegan user, was immune out of the three who fought her and it was him shielding the other two that allowed them to join the fight. Now, luckily we don't have the Infinite Tsukuyomi to deal with, but that might be the case around the end of arc 2, I don't know what Speed has planned in that regard.

4.30 star(s) 88 Votes