Orphaned

Dec 10, 2018
Not sure why Sakura looks so young. She seems more like a loli than even Hinata.
Maybe it's just the proportions in her scene?

Regardless, need more Anko, need more Kurenai.

Sad that Kurenai doesn't have any actual... dialogue or anything once you capture her, like Shizune does.
The game is focusing around Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Tsunade. The others are "bonus content".
And all the characters look accurate?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not sure why Sakura looks so young. She seems more like a loli than even Hinata.
Maybe it's just the proportions in her scene?

Regardless, need more Anko, need more Kurenai.

Sad that Kurenai doesn't have any actual... dialogue or anything once you capture her, like Shizune does.
We are in the original Naruto era, so she technically is young relatively speaking. You'll see the difference in the next arc, which is Shippuden based.

GodOfDestruction77

Aug 20, 2019
For anyone wondering how to get Anko.

1. Make sure Hinata and (either Sakura or Tenten) have high lust, ie, 100 lust.
In the day :
2. Talk to Hinata in the hyuga mansion.
3. Go to Ichiraku Ramen and order seafood ramen, it costs 5k (make sure to have 10k Ryo cos u also pay for Anko). Anko will appear here.
4. Trigger high lust scene with either Sakura or Tenten. You will get Anko story.
5. When you trigger high lust scene a second time, Anko will be controlled.

PS : High lust scene will be automatically triggered if Sakura or Tenten have 100 lust and you talk to them in the day.

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
I found ino yukata outfit you have to get lucky on the small neat package and have a lot of money on you for it to work.

Oct 3, 2018
hi ... I'm having problems on the screen that is so long to respond that I push I use Android version 9, what is including new devices or old devices, please enlighten me! thank you

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
We are in the original Naruto era, so she technically is young relatively speaking. You'll see the difference in the next arc, which is Shippuden based.
No, i mean she looks much younger than she should.

Tenten is one year older, Ino is the same age.
Hinata looks pretty young too, but she was always kinda loli-sized until the timeskip, where she got taller and tittier.
Sakura in this just looks... about three years younger than her peers.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No, i mean she looks much younger than she should.

Tenten is one year older, Ino is the same age.
Hinata looks pretty young too, but she was always kinda loli-sized until the timeskip, where she got taller and tittier.
Sakura in this just looks... about three years younger than her peers.
I just don't see it, she looks about right to me, I'm basing this on her appearance during the beginning part of her mission to defend the bridge builder early in the series.

Reactions: ProgKiller

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
I just don't see it, she looks about right to me, I'm basing this on her appearance during the beginning part of her mission to defend the bridge builder early in the series.
Although I agree with you, I also understand iamnuff, I believe that what he is referring to is her sex scenes her bashful expression makes her look younger, also the change in her attitude towards you might give something like a little sister vibe unlike all others that are a bit closer to their original looks, for Hinata is the same but that can be considered canon since she was like that on the anime as well.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
When you say at night do you mean in the MC's room? Because I don't see that option
Yes, you need to get control level 5 with her, during the day talk with her until you get the maid outfit. At night on the MC room, have her put on the outfit and the option should appear.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
How and where do you get maid outfit? She is as high as she can go. And what does that have to do with missing scene?
You talk with her during the day like the other characters and she gives it to you. What it has to do with the scene is that the scene it's an outfit related scene just like Sakura's nurse play scene.

Reactions: Gamer_Dan92
4.30 star(s) 88 Votes